• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

why must my life be so hard

ZVCH64

Bells
I've been trying to make Tabby move out for the past 8 months and she wont. I need tips

Two questions:
Is Tabby your tenth villager?(i.e. last one to move to your town)

or

Did she move in via Amiibo card?

Last edited:
Have you tried this method?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BykDK7d95Lo

It requires TT, and I suggest filling your inventory full of items villagers are not interested in to prevent being pinged for other reasons. If she does ping you to move, and then changes her mind of staying, don't panic. Just turn off your game, and start up again for a new chance to convince her.

She could be flagged as semi-permanent villager by the game in your town, just like Tom in my town who refused to move out for approx. 4 months. The simplest thing you could do is just totally ignore her; do not fulfill her requests and don't talk to her at all.

Another way is Time Traveling, but there might be a chance your other villagers moved out instead of Tabby

Or if you wanna do a little bit of hard way, use Save Editor

Back