• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Why is the serebii wifi chat so ********?

Furry Sparks

Bells
me: my friend saw a shiny once, then RAN AWAY FROM IT.
Them: *kick* don't type in caps

me: I got a hacked latias from someone... it was level 10 >_>
Them: *kick* don't offer hacked pokemon

me: Looking for lugia/ho-oh
other people: *insert tons of other chat crap here*
me: Looking for Lugia/ho-oh
Them: *kick* Don't repeat youself

me: anyone have the ID 16083?
Them: *kick* Crappy chat is crappy. (or it was something like that)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
it's an auotmated mod bot. If it sees certain words or caps it'll kick you.
then why the heck did I get kicked for that last one?
There are active Mods there too. I remember being kicked when someone said I was trading illegit Pokemon, and I didn't even trade yet.

I don't go there much anymore.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I have an even better one!

Someone: whats pokesav?
Me: Pokesav is bad
mod: *kick* pokesav is bad fo u!

:|
Wow, least there's a NICER gaming community here.
Emphisis on nicer.

I haven't been there in a long time, probably because I haven't played Pokemon in a long time, but yeah, they were pretty harsh...

I remember that first time you mentioned. I was there when that happened, right?

I just went in there... the chat goes really fast. I said "anyone want a shiny lugia" and i got like 6 messages sent to me in like 10 seconds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i told em all my wifi wasnt working :lol:

They must be idiots. You weren't really trading that hacked Latios and then that last one, they must be ********.

Back