Why is Genji so popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapleshine

Proud Filipino
Bells
Red Candy
Just wondering. I had him as a starter and didn't know he was so popular, so I let him go.

I received Genji from a friend. The reason why I like him so much is because he looks like a tamagotchi.

Just wondering. I had him as a starter and didn't know he was so popular, so I let him go.
I don't understand this. Are you saying that you would have kept him if you had known he was popular? Why would his popularity play a role in deciding to keep him?

Is he? I don't like him that much. Better question would be why Marshal is so popular.

I don't understand this. Are you saying that you would have kept him if you had known he was popular? Why would his popularity play a role in deciding to keep him?

my friend thinks like this. he saw a cool villager in his camp site and said that he liked him, but wouldnt keep him since he wasnt popular. he wants a town of popular villagers

anyway i dont know why really. genji is alright i guess but i guess his cool design is why people like him.

Gengi is such a cute bunny!

I think it's because there is so few "cute" jocks and a lot of people like to get at least one of each personality type.

I got both of them, Genji as a starter, and Marshal who moved in a few days later. I like Marshal, but I don't know what the hype is about. Maybe his sloppy furniture? I was pretty dumb and I switched out all of his furniture because I didn't know it was so popular
I wouldn't let Genji move out until I find a jock I like better.
Oh yeah, your question
I don't think he's overly popular.. haven't heard much about him. I still like him though

I received Genji from a friend. The reason why I like him so much is because he looks like a tamagotchi.
I freaking love Tamagotchi.

ChoMamechi_Osutchi.png

This.
I don?t understand why people care so much about popularity, why not just chose what you like instead of what others like?

Oh! I didn't want to come off as the type of person who only likes villagers based on popularity. I would have given him away to someone who wanted him if I knew he was such a popular villager. I should have reworded the question so I wouldn't have been judged.

Last edited:
Genji just looks so "together". That's why I like him. He doesn't give the hardcore jock vibe, and I don't think he's cute either. He's just really cool and different.

As for Marshal, I liked him when I first saw his little pouty face. I could care less that he's popular. I just think he's adorable.

I think he is part of a set of Japanese themed villagers which are Genji, Kabuki, Pekoe, Annalisa, Greta and maybe Zucker.

He's very unique looking. At first I was like "wut" after I first saw him, but he's grown on me because of his one of a kind appearance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back