Why do you TT?

Fantaz

Bells
Cake
Why do you TT and what are some pros or cons you face while doing so?
The reason I TT is that there's not much to do in one day. "Maybe I'll go talk to my villagers. Oh wait I can't, If I do it to much they will move out.", "maybe I'll start a PWP!, oh yeah, I already made one today.", "I'll put some paths down. No, no I already have my town as I want it.", "Redd is in town! I'll go buy some cool stuff. Oh wait I already bought something.", "I'll go water my flowers!. Oh yeah they're all watered." Why do you TT? :D

i dont haha

but i use to, to get my dreamies by kicking out villagers that i didnt like.

I TT because whenever I get motivated with a project I want it done asap so all PWPs will be done. I also TT so i can buy more items

Because I'm impatient. I want to move ugly villagers out quick to move in villagers I want. Make easy bells. Go back to events I've missed... Etc. cons? Losing a dreamie. But you can always cycle them out by TTing lol

I time travel mainly to find a good plot for the villager to move in the following day. Usually, they'll move in at the beginning of the school week. Also, because my sister doesn't know how to plot effectively, it's much simpler if I do it for that reason.

I might time travel to redo events, but I got no time at the moment. Go figure.

I only TT if a friend has a dream villager for me to adopt and I'm too impatient to wait.

Wait... if you talk to villagers too much they will move out? o-o I've never heard that before.

1. To get my PWP's done quicker.
2. To buy bushes.

I don't TT much though, only if it's for those stuff.

Regrow grass. I TTed to finish all of Gracie's checks in one day.

I do it to go back to events I may have missed. (Missed the Saturday before my birthday and went back to get the K.K. Birthday song.) I do it so that I can do events I know I won't be able to do the day of.

But there was one time that I TTed in order to finish my bug, fish, and diving collections. I was very impatient at the time and it was very fun.

But I'm always very careful when I TT. I do it after I stop someone from moving and always check to make sure that no one is going to move when I go back and forth.

Once I got bored playing day by day, I looked into TTing. That's how I found out about the villager trading/selling/giveaway stuff and how I made my list of dreamies. It's all that's kept me playing the game, TBH.

Con is that I started off using the 2 days forward, one day back trick and lost three dreamies :c

I didn't TT until extremely recently, like within the last week.

I started TTing because I've been playing the game for almost 5 months now. Realistically, I'm not going to play this game for a year or more. I know that. As a gamer, I've got lots of other games I want to play and NL is taking up so much of my time. But I want to be able to enjoy all of the holidays and seasons. I just TT forward 1 day at a time and play each day, so it means my TTing is going slowly for TT. I'm "only" at the end of November right now.

I don't TT that much, but if I do, it's so I can get an unwanted villager in boxes, or to play one of the events that I missed. But I don't like TTing. Whenever I do it, it takes me like 2 weeks to just be ready to move back the two days.

I tt in small doses. If i only played in real time, i would neveer see my town in day light! Also to regrow grass.

Back