Why do people like Coco and kid cat so much?

Izze

Bells
i have both of them nothing special i like them but i wouldnt pay like 3mil bells for them

i have kid cat in my town and ngl hes one of my fav villagers. me nd him are rly good friends and hes always sending me letter and sending me cute things; i think his personality is rly endearing.

on the other hand, i have julian from when i first started my town (lucky me!) and while i keep him around because of that and because hes funny when he interacts with the girls, i cant imagine spending 175 btb on him @___@

The moment I saw Kid-Cat, he instantly became a dreamy because I never had a cat villagers before, and he looks so cute in a superhero costume :blush:

coco is unique. i can see why people would want to pay a lot to adopt her.
if i didn't think fauna and lolly were already so adorable, i'd definitely want her. but 3 normals is too much lol.

kid cat, i had him for the longest time as my jock. i personally dont like the jock personality, but he's probably in my top 3 as well as others.

Kid Cat and Coco are just one of those villagers with unique and different designs. There could be other reasons why people like them so much like having a back story with that villager. For me Kid Cat is a villager which goes back for me to Wild World

cocos house is creepy... i hate the gyroids and she has and she has my lab
bench... i like her tho she kinda replaced gayle... because she moved out without even telling me she wanted to and then coco moved in so for a while i hated her ;P

I don't see anything special about Kid Cat. Coco is a really unique villager so it's completely understandable why people would want him/her/other.

This is why I like Coco...
ReDead%u00252BOcarina%u00252Bof%u00252BTime.jpg

She makes the perfect Redead for my Zelda town. <3

Edit: Whoa huge picture. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I think coco is kinda creepy, Kid cat is cute though but neither of them are one of my dreamies

theyre both unique; coco is a gyroid bunny and kid cat is a superhero kitty. I love both of them, but either way it's a matter of opinion, so it's not like there's any real answer for that question hahaha.​

Honestly i just like them because they are cute and i have more dreamies than my current town can fit ;P also kid cat buys my random junk for like over 12k and all my other villagers say their life savings are like 500 bells pfft
i guess that superhero business pays good lol

I semi-recently got Kidcat for my hub's town, and while cute, I don't find him particularly remarkable.

I have Coco, but I only really wanted her because she's the only Normal rabbit in the game and I wanted at least one of every personality in my all bunny town. At first I thought she was kinda creepy, but she's really grown on me and she's such a sweetheart.

People think they are cute. I have dream villagers. Most of them I wouldn't pay millions of bells for.

I love Coco!
She is like a cute little gyroid bunny c:
Kid cat looks like a superhero cat,
while not my dreamy, I still like him c:

~♚Vickie

I have no idea. What I want to know is: Why does anybody like Pietro?

I personally dislike both of them. The whole race car driver or whatever look Kid Cat has going on really doesn't appeal to me, it could also be the fact that he is of the jock personality, my most disliked kind of villager. In my opinion, he is very very overrated. I believe him also being a cat typed animal contributes to his unworthy popularity. The fans generally have obsessions over cat based villagers.

As for Coco, I believe she's a villager created with absolute lazyness and out of boredom, there is nothing appealing to her what so ever, it's probably because he eyes look like they were carved out like a pumpkin....However, everyone is entitled to whatever villagers they like and I won't judge.

I love Coco because she resembles a living breathing Gyroid! Coco is love, Coco is life.

Hmm... I feel the same way about Coco as I do Pietro... they are creepy villagers to me... but I suppose they are quite unique?

Kid Cat I don't mind too much. He's kind of like a little Power Ranger.

Back