• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's your villager birthday buddy?

i share my birthday with barold the bear cub! he’s a decent lil fella but he doesn’t really appeal to me all that much. i‘m open to having him on my island one day, though - might be fun to try and get to know him. 😅

AA700C72-6DF1-4F10-B81D-4E3C906711C5.png

Mine is Feb 29th which actually doesn't have a villager birthday! It is, however, Luna's birthday (from the dream suite) so that's kinda cool. Something else funny is my boyfriend's is the 19th so he shares a bday with Freckles the duck, meanwhile I have a ton of freckles IRL. Funny little coincidence.

I share my birthday with diana, ive never had her before, idk if id ever have her but i like that i share my day with a popular villager

I'm glad that the villager that shares my birthday will never be invited to my island...just saying.

Kiki! For a childhood birthday I was gifted my first AC game - WW - and booted it up to find Kiki as one of my starters, also celebrating her birthday. At the time, it was the coolest what-are-the-chances moment I’d experienced and henceforth she has a permanent spot in all of my towns purely out of sentiment. 🐈‍⬛

I share a birthday with Winnie, a villager I happen to have on my island 💕 she’s my newest addition, so I don’t know her too well yet. I’m excited to learn this! Aquarius twins ♒

I share my birthday with Astrid the snooty kangaroo. I don't dislike her and actually have her amiibo but I really don't like her house interior.

Mine is Egbert, which I find hilarious. He's a lazy, which I would be if I were a villager. I was born in the year of the chicken. He looks tired all the time, so same. His HHD theme is even numbers, which is what I like.
I don't wanna be an astronaut, and my skill certainly has nothing to do with tests, but the rest fits lol

Unfortunately mine is Quillson lol
if I would have been born on Christmas like I was supposed to, I could have shared it with Ruby and Etoile : P

Back