• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your Pokemon Go buddy?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Mine is a Ponyta named Kenny, Ive had her ever since I first caught her which was a few days after I started playing. Haven't changed her since ♡
IMG_2020-05-24-14074982.jpg
IMG_2020-05-23-20204681.jpg

We've been to many different places lol

Last edited:
Right now it's a lucky Gyarados I'm trying to become besties with. I also switch around some to get like candies for stuff not out right now so I can evolve them.

I had my perfect IV Gardevoir as my buddy for the longest time. Gardevoir is my favourite Pokémon and by pure chance I got a perfect Kirlia from a raid a while back. I’ve walked just over 1000km with him alone. Recently I got enough candy to fully power him up to level 50 as well as reach best buddy rank.

So now I’ve switched him out for my Hydreigon who also has perfect IVs. I still need a lot more candy before I can max him out and he’s not a best buddy yet either so it will take some time. After that maybe I’ll switch to my perfect IV shadow Swampert. Not totally decided yet though.

Best buddies: Garbodor, Jellicent, Ice Darmanitan
Frequently rotated buddies: Shiny illumise, Shiny </3 spinda, Shiny Gigalith

Currently it's pansage though because I don't want to spend rare candies to evo him. Then it'll be the new qwilfish until I raid enough to evolve him.

I honestly got back into playing Pokemon Go lately only to realize what made me stop playing it years ago. So I haven't played it in a week or several weeks now and am probably just going to transfer all the Pokemon out of it into my main game (especially that shiny Charmeleon I have 👀 ).

However, I have an Alolan Vulpix plush, so Alolan Ninetales is a no-brainer as my buddy in the game.
Tw9eGJW.jpg

my buddy always changes to the pokemon whose evolution i still need for my pokedex! it's so hard to find some pokemon multiple times to collect enough candies to evolve them fully, so i always keep the strongest version of a pokemon i have and one after the other i make them my buddy for a while until i have enough candies to fully evolve them! collecting is what i really enjoy in pokemon go so i mostly care about completing my dex, so far i have around 720 pokemon registered in my pokedex! sometimes i miss some events or i can't play them the entire day so oftentimes i don't have enough candies right away. but to answer the question, my current buddy is a fraxure who is almost ready to evolve!

I started playing Pokemon GO last sunday, I cannot believe how much of a grandpa I feel like starting this game, like, 6 years too late lol. Im literally obsessed. My Buddy is the little guy in my signature, Teddiursa! So cute, freaked out when I caught him. He's not much a fighter but I'll never let him see battle

My buddy changes frequently, but it's currently Galarian Yamask. I need to win a certain number of raids with him in order for him to evolve. Once I evolve him, I'll probably switch to someone else.

My Pokémon Go buddy is Pancham right now, though I haven't played much in the past week-ish! Before that it was Sliggoo for like 3 or 4 months lmao, finally got it to evolve in to Goodra and also got it to Best Buddy status!

Right now, it’s my Floette! Trying to evolve into Florges, and I need 20 buddy hearts to do it

My buddy is a Clamperl right now and has been for a little while. Trying to get enough candy for a Gorebyss for my Pokèdex (I keep getting Huntail) and getting candy for water type Pokèmon always seems really difficult for me since I don't live near any water.

Mine is Ninetales! Specifically, one from Halloween, with a festive little Halloween scarf.

Right now it’s Yami the galarian Yamask. I’ve walked the 3 miles and now I have 7 or 8 more raids to do until I can evolve him.

Recently it's just been me and my girl Rapidash! I knew she was a cool pokemon but for some reason wasn't expecting to ever have one. But her and I match so well and I love a unicorn.... So we're bffls. Hoping to one day get a shiny, but the orig pink one and I are too cool together 🦄🦄🦄🦄

ceTGLio.png
A6cBKrd.jpeg

Recently it's just been me and my girl Rapidash! I knew she was a cool pokemon but for some reason wasn't expecting to ever have one. But her and I match so well and I love a unicorn.... So we're bffls. Hoping to one day get a shiny, but the orig pink one and I are too cool together 🦄🦄🦄🦄

ceTGLio.png
A6cBKrd.jpeg
I love her 😍

I had vulpix as first cute Pokémon when I started 3 weeks ago? 🙈 I am addicted 😂

I have now got my son back reliving his childhood and we traded tonight so here is my new bf as it is from him 🥰💜

IMG_2394.jpg

Changed my buddy to Sneasel yesterday as I'm trying to evolve her into Sneasler. I have to walk a certain distance with her in order to get her to evolve. May keep her with me a while even after she evolves, because I actually really love Sneasler. XD

Back