Who's your favorite villager on your island so far?

I'm stuck with 5 randos right now, but one of them is an ape named Al. I really like him. I believe he is a lazy personality

Muffy. I love this gothic lolita sheep. She's so sweet and is very cute. I think she's now officially my favorite uchi.

Out of the 5 I have right now, it would have to be Peaches.

Hazel. After I saw her singing Im not sure I could part ways with her =)..... Unless Static comes along!

Diva, she's in my NL town and I got her randomly as my starting Uchi and now she is extra special <3

i've never had an octopus villager so i was ecstatic when octavian moved in. :^) never lettin that sucker (haha) leave

Zucker and Smolly Molly Molsters!!! They’re the sweetestttttt. I LOVE them so much they’re never leaving. Lol.

I have Goose, Charlise, Mitzi, Bangle, and Sherb.

I never really liked the tiger villagers but Bangle is definitely growing on me, her design is just so cool.

I'd say Chester is probably my favourite villager right now...there isn't any villager in my town I dislike though.

I'd rank them: Chester, Puddles, Flip, Hazel, Gladys (in that order, Gladys just moved in so I don't really have an opinion on her yet)

Last edited:
Lolly! Moved in by complete chance and she's one of my all time favorites. Plus she's so sweet!

Sydney. But honestly, all my villagers so far are amazing. If they move out I’ll drag them right back.

probably Marina, I don’t know if this was in the case in previous games, but if you look on the back of her head she has a little bowtie :333

I have Katt, Sprocket, Marina, Joey, and Audie and I really like them all except for Katt. My favorite is Joey, though! And he's been one of my favorite villagers of all time since Wild World. I'm really glad he moved in.

Bones and Julian. I was expecting to adore Julian, I amiibo scanned him for a reason, but Bones was a surprise.

Back