• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's your favorite villager on your island so far?

I wasn't very fond of my original villagers, Katt and Sprocket (though Sprocket has grown on me) but I was *SO* happy when Joey moved in yesterday! He's probably my 2nd favorite villager overall, and my favorite duck villager. Audie also moved in this morning, and she's so adorable!

Punchy! Flurry is moving in tmrw as well and I really love them both!

Not sure right now as I only have 5, but probably Antonio. He looks pretty good, and I like jocks

Zucker! Found him on an island. He gave me medicine for my wasp sting today. <3

When I can, I'll bring Marina over too, so he can have another octopus friend. :)

I met Sydney on a mystery island and invited her immediately. Now that she's moved in, she's so adorable and I'm so happy! I also love Antonio, of course, but it's a different feeling since I've had him in multiple towns and he's been my favorite since Wild World. I invited Dotty on a whim as well and I'm liking her more than I expected, especially when her eyes turn red! I let the last of my three plots be a random move-in and got Benedict the chicken today. Not my favorite, but I really like the chicken model so I'm excited to befriend him.

I still only have my two starters, Paula and Mac. I don't know which of the two are my favourite because they're both pretty meh IMO.

However, I found Stu, Norma and Pompom through island tours and invited all three to my island, since they seemed way better than the villagers I started with lol. Not sure which ones will show up or when they'll move to my island, but my favourite of the three is probably Pompom bc she's a cute lil duck with a cute name :)

prob peanut! i invited her from an island during the 3 plot recruitment and tbh shes so cute. prob wont keep her in the end but shes my salvation rn lol

I like all of my villagers, but I probably go for Lily or Buck as they are both pretty great and I can't decide which.

I grabbed Roscoe from the island because he was cute and I didn't really feel like getting someone horrible from letting someone randomly move in. I love him! He's definitely become my favorite villager and will be staying in my town permanently even though I was planning on just having him hold a place until my amiibo get here.

Cube!! he's always been my favorite, and I was lucky enough to find him on my third island tour, it felt so great making him move, probably going to keep him here forever.

i got Reneigh as one of my starters ^~^ i love her. i catch her hanging around my house and smelling my flowers all of the time.

I'm gonna say Drago. I'm pretty happy with the majority, no real stinkers yet.

i've actually taken a surprising liking to sprinkle! I didn't like her in new leaf, but watching her run around everywhere and getting other villagers to run around with her is honestly just <3
Rod was one of my starters, and he's still one of my favorites too!

claude! i recruited him from an island, and he's just been so cute ever since he moved in......
i caught him watering all the flowers by residential services. he also gave a cool palm tree lamp!

Marina is super adorable in this game, she always falls asleep on the sleeping bag when she sees it haha. Her home and default outfit are also really cute ~

Back