• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's your favorite NPC(s)? (read)

KK Slider is one of my favourites. Like his songs too, plus his vibe.
Them there's Brewster who I think is oretty cool.
And finally Redd. Redd is great, nuff said.

Pascal! Sea otters are so cute. And I like that he swims around and eats scallops. And also shares his wisdom.

Mine's are Reese, Cyrus and Redd because they are SUPER CUTE, super chill and are associated with valuable items and precious bells. :)

Kicks, Brewster, and Sable.

Kicks is so cute!!! I don't buy shoes often but I make an effort to visit him just because he's so darn cute.

Brewster is one awesome little dude. He knows my coffee order that I like which is really cool, and I love working for him. I think it's funny when he does the Shocked Emote when a villager says I'm just as good as him or even better.

Sable has been through a ton. She raised Mable and Labelle when their parents died, and she had to deal with Labelle leaving her and Mable for Gracie. I also love befriending her, and how much she tries to care about the player even though she's so busy.

Pascal and Gracie would definitely be my favourites. It always makes me laugh when Gracie tells you to take off your ugly wetsuit before you try on her clothes.

Last edited:
Sable. She's so commited to the shop and her sisters. I love her shyness and kindness in the game.

Phineas c: he's such a cute little old man, rewarding kids for playing outside and stuff... yeah. Brewster and Pascal are tied for second.

No one's seriously has mentioned Celeste yet? You know, Blathers's little sister, the owl who wears a pink bow in the second floor of the musuem? Yeah, her.

I found her to be really interesting back in WW, letting me make constellations in the night sky. And when she'd get flustered after the player calls her cute, it was so funny seeing her reaction. And I think she also talked about her brother's fear of bugs from time to time and how he tries to cope with it or cure it, if I remember right. lol

But now in NL, she's just a souvenir salesperson, which isn't as cool. But she's still my favorite NPC regardless. c:

No one's seriously has mentioned Celeste yet? You know, Blathers's little sister, the owl who wears a pink bow in the second floor of the musuem? Yeah, her.

I found her to be really interesting back in WW, letting me make constellations in the night sky. And when she'd get flustered after the player calls her cute, it was so funny seeing her reaction. And I think she also talked about her brother's fear of bugs from time to time and how he tries to cope with it or cure it, if I remember right. lol

But now in NL, she's just a souvenir salesperson, which isn't as cool. But she's still my favorite NPC regardless. c:

very true. she was the best in ww, but she seems watered down now in nl; a real shame imo.

Ooo this is a hard one! I love Katrina because her tent is so atmospheric and her design is cool to me. I also love her saying, "And remember... bad times are just times that are bad." It means a lot to me and is a good reminder.

I also like K.K. Slider, Isabelle, Digby (all the dogs lmao), Nook, and Reese. I actually like most of the NPCs. ^^

i laughed really hard at the bob ross thing hehe
i think my favorite npc is kk slider even though he's naked, but i also really like the calm brewster and tom nook's barefoot hoodlum nephews timmy and tommy

Leif and Blathers are my absolute favorites, though I like most of the other special characters as well. He just seems so happy all of the time, and it's obvious that he loves his job and genuinely wants to help out the environment, he's just a very likeable character and it's hard not to like him. Blathers is cool too, though. I can't exactly pinpoint why I like him, but the museum he runs is always a blast whenever I have the time to visit it.
I also like the Nooklings, Lyle, and Pelly, too,

Gulliver :rolleyes:

Back