• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who’s Your Birthday Twin

mine is a squirrel named Sheldon ... he looks like a cheeto cheese puff ;-;

Kyle the wolf is my birthday twin and he’s on my island! I invited him from an island tour when I was looking for my first 10 villagers and I thought he had a really cool design.

mine is Monique! i only found out recently when trying to show my friends her, because I had fond memories of her telling me I was ugly in city folk, LOOOOL
but! turns out we're twins so!

Mine is Pierce! I have a twin IRL too so we'll be celebrating together the 3 of us on that day

My birthday twins are Butch and Rilla. Not a huge fan of Rilla lmao.

Mine is Velma!! I love her and I even have her amiibo card ^_^
Post automatically merged:

Nobody! How come there are like 500 villagers and there's still dates without birthdays :(

Oh dang, I would've assumed all the dates had a villager birthday by now. Well, at least no one will be stealing your thunder on your big day... : p

Ayyy I share one with Cookie too! I moved her in a few days ago but moved her out because I really didn't like the bricks sticking out of her house exterior haha

Back