Who’s Your Birthday Twin

Eugene is my twin haha he's pretty cool! :cool: I wouldn't mind having him on my island

Hans and Carrie. They look cute.

I share a birthday with Pango.

pango.a54d3fa.png

Not a massive fan of the Anteaters, but I could have worse XD

Rolf shares the same birthday as me and he's really cute. Never had him in my island before though.

Cole! I need him on my island for this very reason. He’s my birthday bud!!

Rosie is mine and I have her on my island, will take some time before we get to celebrate though (27 Feb.)

Rosie! While I've never been the biggest fan of Rosie(she's cute, but I wouldn't consider her a favourite of mine), her name in the language I play in is Bouquet and I love flowers so I'm pretty okay with that!

Tammy, the sisterly cub.

That's why she's my main sisterly villager. We share the same birthday, and she DOES act like one of my sisters.

mine is shared with olive, she's a cute lil normal cub so i have no real complaints lol. wish she got more love, she seems pretty underrated.

Peanut! And i love squirrel so /w\ she looks so cute and tbh, i think she really fits me. The PINK made me blind tho.

T-Bone is my birthday twin! I wish I had him on my island and I would invite him if I had extra space. Coincidentally, his name has Bone at the end too. He def would have been a bone thugs n harmony fan with me 😂

Back