• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who’s the cutest boy villager you have & why?

applesauc3

Sarah from Banana
Bells
Island
Banana
I am trying to get a new male villager just because I have a lot of ladies on my island

can you guys pitch me some adorable boy villagers? and why they’re you’re faves?

Pics included would be awesome so I don’t have to google a million times since I’m on my phone hehe!

I really like Huck, Tom and Chester! I think they are all super cute. However I would say Chester is an "acquired taste" because he might look a little weird to some people. I personally think he is super cute. Tom is also kind of an acquired taste because some people find him weird looking too (he's the one in my profile pic).

If I had to recommend one to you though it would definitely be Huck!!! His little smirk is just so adorable and his little froggy legs and arms are too cute. I just love how little he is. Also his hobby is fitness, so its really funny seeing him in those sports glasses and holding those big barbells. Here is a google picture of him! I can give you more personal pictures of him on my island if you want too.
Huck_HD.png

He is a really cute & chill dude, 10/10 would recommend
Bonus fact: when you give him a present and he makes the surprise face his eyes get really big and he looks even cuter.

5F4E82B3-DFDC-4771-AB8E-D75B3DC7A36C.png

zucker is definitely one of the cutest. he talks about bugs a lot and is the epitome of “🥺” but he’s so good and i love him a lot.

9AA876B2-969E-4EAE-A915-377DA5CE43CF.png

look at him. he’s a baby

STITCHESSSS!!!! :D
He's just soooo cute with his little face and colours and he's so silly and stupid<3
Lazy is my fav personality so he's just perfect<333
latest

A169875D-0807-4EEF-B516-C6388D44CE7D.jpeg

Punchy is my cutest male villager. Lazy cat - check. Sassy expression - check. Cute default outfits - check. Punchy is my BFF. ^.^

I also have Rudy, who initially I didn’t think I’d like but he is now a keeper (once I get his house back to normal). I think he has such a cute voice and I think his design is interesting. I’m still not a fan of the muscle talk, but I’ll live. He looks super cute in the viking outfit (unfortunately he only wore it once).

26AC5775-4123-43CD-A0C7-DC4975F73219.jpeg

I don’t have Marshal atm, but he’s another favorite of mine. I just love how he looks so grumpy but he’s actually a smug; and those cheeks are really too cute for me 😊.

Sherb, do I really need to explain? He is baby.View attachment 283813

I think I may have found another dreamie; thank you Sherb 🙂. He really is adorable 😊. I admit that I was more excited about Raymond when I was looking at the new villager pictures and completed ignored this little guy :( since normally I’m not a big fan of goat villagers. But the more I see people posting his picture, the more he grew on me.

Stitches and Marshal are definitely a must have if you're looking for cute boy villagers :)

I think I may have found another dreamie; thank you Sherb 🙂. He really is adorable 😊. I admit that I was more excited about Raymond when I was looking at the new villager pictures and completed ignored this little guy :( since normally I’m not a big fan of goat villagers. But the more I see people posting his picture, the more he grew on me.
I was actually the same way! :0 Tbh I forgot he had even existed and then started seeing more pictures of him from other people and just grew to love him! I’m glad I and many others made you love Sherb more! Sometimes you just gotta see cute pictures of a villager in order to appreciate them more! <3

Last edited:
I am trying to get a new male villager just because I have a lot of ladies on my island

can you guys pitch me some adorable boy villagers? and why they’re you’re faves?

Pics included would be awesome so I don’t have to google a million times since I’m on my phone hehe!
Walker. He's a nice lazy doggie.

1594150348540.png

All pictures are from nookipedia and hardly do them justice.

Big fan of Genji, Graham , Clay and Stinky.

702D361F-4CD2-4B54-B34E-E7A4786B25C8.jpeg

CEF9B984-5532-4950-804A-820231F7D5C0.jpeg

0C4CC06F-921F-45A1-AE3C-7472DD09AB5A.jpeg

E786D282-C18E-49F4-903F-1AD979ED196D.jpeg

I’ve always liked Cole, if you favor his specific kind of cutenesses:

38388064-D333-4A64-8DCE-211755958ED2.jpeg

Hornsby is a cute lil baby rhino

ABAA7A59-51DB-48C1-BDC6-F19AE8C8062F.jpeg

Erik is also pretty darn adorable:
DD4C88F3-7B42-46F4-ADCA-AD3F7C8C6A50.jpeg

Out of my current ones, Dobie for sure!

300px-Dobie_NH_2.png