• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Whos a villager that you love but others find really ugly?

I love Julia. I notice no one really wants her even though she's a peacock. :(

Do people think Raddle is ugly. I think they do. I'm gonna go with Raddle.

I find Hazel to be really cute. I also really like Velma but I'm not sure if she's considered ugly by most.

Was about to say Hazel but reading this thread I guess she isn't nearly as hated as everyone seems to think! The only other one I can think of is Rooney, but I don't think people think he's ugly per se, I just think the kangaroos get overlooked. He was my first best friend in New Leaf, so I have a soft spot for him.

Peewee. I know most people seem not to be fond of gorillas.

But I just love him and other gorilla types. I had him in Pocket Camp, and I dressed him in a yukata with some black framed glasses. He looked pretty savvy.

Graham >
It happened on accident when I first played ACNL when it came out. I didn't really like him at first either. I want him on my island soo bad!

Do you actually? He was my forced camper, and I will definitely allow him to leave when he asks. If you’d like, I’ll gladly keep you in mind for when the time comes! It’d be nice knowing he’s wanted and will find a new home :3

Do you actually? He was my forced camper, and I will definitely allow him to leave when he asks. If you’d like, I’ll gladly keep you in mind for when the time comes! It’d be nice knowing he’s wanted and will find a new home :3
Yeah I love him, that would be great!! Thanks :) I have no room on my island right now but hopefully soon I'll have someone move out.

Reactions: Fey
I hate to admit it, but I actually like Cashmere.

(I mean, at first, I saw her as an ugly rejected Kappa, and hoped she never returned. I felt quite devastated when I found out she was one of the 50 returning villagers in the Welcome Amiibo update. I kinda gave in and gave her a shot and quite strangely, I actually came to like her. How I did is unreal.

Also, Boris. I hate all pig villagers in general except Boris for some reason.

Yeah. You are right. I want her back so badly 😭! Who are your dream villagers?
My dreamies are Kiki & Marina!! I was lucky enough to find Marina on an island and my friend has kiki and she said i could have her once she moves out 😭 I feel so lucky.
other than that there are a TON that I like. I'm just going to keep cycling until I find ones that I think have a good balance :) I also really want Katt but shes a secondary goal

whoever came up with hazel's catch phrase, uni-wow, deserves a raise

Probably Alfonso and Mac. I never really see people jumping at Alfonso they way they do at someone like Whitney or Mitzi.
I love Alphonso!! He was in my city folk town. Such a nice chill guy

Moe. ;u; Never seen him in previous games but when I saw him on an island tour I had to invite him.

Back