Whos a villager that you love but others find really ugly?

I see Velma hated on (if you don't like her, that's okay! I respect that) a lot but I love her so much! Buck too, he's pretty sweet!

i love hazel uwu currently rocking a unibrow myself bc of social distancing so getting it waxed is a no-go, so i related 2 her on a spiritual level rn

also moe is a++

My dreamies are Kiki & Marina!! I was lucky enough to find Marina on an island and my friend has kiki and she said i could have her once she moves out 😭 I feel so lucky.
other than that there are a TON that I like. I'm just going to keep cycling until I find ones that I think have a good balance :) I also really want Katt but shes a secondary goal
Kiki and Marina are KWEENS. Periodt!

Katt has been one of my starters and she really grew on me. I'll still kick her out, but mostly because of her basic house.

Well, I don't know if any of these are considered "ugly" per se but I don't think they get a lot of love.

First off, Tiffany might actually be a dreamie of mine. Her design just works, and I love the contrast of her design with all the cutesy wholesome villagers my town will hopefully be filled with.

Along the same lines, I like Gigi a lot as well, and I have definitely seen people call her ugly. Again, I just think her design really works. She's a glittery glam frog who judges you, and I support that.

And Eugene! I never heard someone say they liked Eugene! He's a koala with sunglasses who thinks he's the coolest, what's not to like?

I've loved Tabby since the gamecube! She was one of my starting villagers. And since new leaf my favourite has been Tammy in regards to a not popular villager

Love Gigi and Elise, they're so over-the-top in their snootiness and appearances that I honestly find them to be very unique.
Plus I love the idea that Gigi is supposed to be a french frog!

I really love Grizzly. He's so adorable but he is always in the bottom in popularity.

Rocket. She’s a mixture of cool, funny and fierce. I love her so much!

Also Katt. Is she considered ugly though? I know many people have had a hard time warming up to the gorilla villagers but Katt is just so stinking cute?? Her little face???

Is Bitty considered ugly?? I think she’s my most unconventional cutie in my town. She was my favorite in PG, she always gives me things and is nice in a roundabout way.

Kabuki is my absolute #1 fave. I am setting up his own space on my island that is completely to himself even for when I get him. ^-^

I love cats and I love the cranky personality... how could I not love the grumpy kitty?!?

My #2 is coco who in the past couple years seems to have gotten more of a following? For a long time people have hated my hollow-headed gyroid lookin bunny. ^-^

Kabuki is my absolute #1 fave. I am setting up his own space on my island that is completely to himself even for when I get him. ^-^

I love cats and I love the cranky personality... how could I not love the grumpy kitty?!?

My #2 is coco who in the past couple years seems to have gotten more of a following? For a long time people have hated my hollow-headed gyroid lookin bunny. ^-^
whaaaaat how could people hate on coco shes a frigging cutie

I really love Grizzly. He's so adorable but he is always in the bottom in popularity.

Yeah, most of the big bears don’t even get any recognition. Other than Curt, Teddy and Pinky I personally like Ike somehow. He just looks like he’s tired of all that Crap and I love it.

Back