• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who would your ACNL roommate(s) be?

yukikotobuki

la dolce vita
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Assuming that our animal friends joined us in reality, and assuming that we're all old enough to rent apartments, who would you choose to live with, and why? Pick up to three villagers.

My three would most likely be Fuschia, Mitzi, and Skye. I'm kind of a quiet person who enjoys indoor activities, so I think that two normal villagers and an uchi would fit my lifestyle pretty nicely. Fuschia would add just enough fun to the picture - probably a couple of parties here and there, but nothing huge, and we could go shopping together (especially since she seems to have a nice sense of style). Since normal villagers appear to be very on top of things, I think that Mitzi and Skye would be good at keeping the apartment mostly clean (except for animal hair everywhere, I guess.) We would probably also make dinner together every night~

Katt, Zucker, and Octavian.
Because they're all adorable.

Katt, Zucker, and Octavian.
Because they're all adorable.

I'm sure that living with two octopi would be very handy. *ba dum tss*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isabelle, Fauna, and Cookie are all I need :)

I didn't even think about Isabelle! She'd probably be the perfect roommate. You wouldn't even have to do anything, because she'd always get everything done, lol. I'd feel kind of bad if that were the case though. ;_; Fauna and Cookie are super good choices too though~

Tank, Rizzo, Drago. ya got somebody to work out with, somebody to philosophize with, and somebody to eat pizza with...

Tank, Rizzo, Drago. ya got somebody to work out with, somebody to philosophize with, and somebody to eat pizza with...

Those things are pretty important, indeed. I bet they would just be fun to hang out with in general, as well!

Astrid, Flora and Lyman. Someone to comfort you and be your verbal caffeine(Flora :p) Another to keep you up to date with fashion :p and to keep your apartment nice and tidy despite how messy it would get with Flora and Lyman.(Astrid) And another to just hang out with and have fun.(Lyman)

I think i'd like to live with Midge too but 3's already a crowd.

Last edited:
My three roommates would totally be Ankha, Carmen, and Lolly. Ankha would always be person with fashion advice and up to date with gossip, Carmen would be the always cheerful nerdy friend, and Lolly would be the one who is the neat freak and extremely unusual polite friend xD.

Marshal. Id cuddle my marshmallow squirrel to sleep.
Wolfgang, he is a pretty dope character. We could be brothers lol
Kid cat, i wanna work out with him.

Wendy, Chief and Rolf (Rolf would be my husband <3)

Carmen, Merry and Grizzly. They have been with me for a few games now and we are a team of four :)

Tex for sure, because I love his personality and he's super cute :) He would probably be my best bud. Flo, because her personality reminds me of myself and my friend a lot; I think we would get along well. She talks about how she gets called home to do cooking for the holidays so her and I could probably cook really great meals instead of me living on soup. >.< The last one would be Tangy, I think I would need some peppiness in my life. ^^;;

Lolly would be another choice if I couldn't get those three, 'cause I love cats and she's a reader. I think she would introduce me to cool books and we could bond over that stuff. Robin too, because she'd be good to talk to about social situations and stuff I think, and she would totally be my go-to for fashion advice. My fashion sucks, so >.<

That's five but I couldn't help it, they're all great >.<

Probably Pashmina, Melba and Mint.
Pashmina because she's dope and would be like he sister I never had.
Melba because we could go to the library and such together.
Mint because I imagine her as a huge fangirl, and we could fangirl together.

Merengue because she could make me tasty desserts c:
Pippy because I think she's a massive fangirl. Like me XD
Kyle because we're in love ^-^
Keaton because he's always making me laugh and smile XD
Love these villagers ^-^

Oh, man. There's a lot of villagers I'd love to have as my roommate. XD
Whitney, because she'd be like the caring, but critical older sister I'll never have. I'm more-so a quiet person, and doesn't keep up with the trend and news nowadays. She'd be like my go-to living newspaper. ;>v> She'd worry about my fashion sense too.
Molly, because we both love reading books - and writing. We'd be besties, and I'd like to imagine her and me often going out to the library to read because we're both nerds lol.
Chief would be like my secret crush, but I'd be looking out for him like a overly worried sister that teases her older brother too much.

Merengue because she could make me tasty desserts c:
Pippy because I think she's a massive fangirl. Like me XD
Kyle because we're in love ^-^
Keaton because he's always making me laugh and smile XD
Love these villagers ^-^

I didn't even think about Merengue! Desserts are my favorite thing, so she would be great to have around. I could eat cake all day. The perfect plan...

Beau for sure, he's always been my favorite. I always imagine him playing board games and watching movies all day. We could be lazy together! x'D All the things he says in game never fails to amuse me, so it'd be fun to have him around.
Merengue would be next. I'm trying to learn how to cook, and Merengue is always cooking and baking. I'd imagine she'd try to teach me how to not burn things. :p And she's a bookworm. I'd love to have someone to go to the library with.
And Felicity. No particular reason. She's just so cheerful. :D

Beau for sure, he's always been my favorite. I always imagine him playing board games and watching movies all day. We could be lazy together! x'D All the things he says in game never fails to amuse me, so it'd be fun to have him around.
Merengue would be next. I'm trying to learn how to cook, and Merengue is always cooking and baking. I'd imagine she'd try to teach me how to not burn things. :p And she's a bookworm. I'd love to have someone to go to the library with.
And Felicity. No particular reason. She's just so cheerful. :D

Good choices. Beau is a cutie and I'm sure being lazy with him would be super fun. Also, I love Felicity! I feel like she'd be the type of person you stay up all night having random conversations with. I would actually probably like living with the villagers in your list a lot :p

Back