Who were your original 5 villagers?

My five original villagers were: Pekoe, Boomer, Nibbles, Stinky, and Friga. Luckily, I had a screenshot of my original villagers for my town. Otherwise... I wouldn't have remembered at all. Lol.

Can't really remember...I know I had Chrissy and Erik (my favorites) I think Frobert, and I don't know the others.

I can't remember that well...I think Fuchsia, Stinky, Annalisa...maybe Bones? Oh, Victoria was one! I think those five.

My starters were: Ruby, Erik, Opal, Sally, and Boone

I have to say, I'm really very pleased with my starter group- not many are lucky enough to get both cutie Ruby and precious Erik from the get-go! I really liked all 5 of my original villagers, and I haven't let any of them leave yet haha! (But then again, my town is only a month and a half old...)

Rory, Maelle, Walker, Twiggy, and Knox. They all since moved out, but I have Maelle's amiibo card, and moved her back in.

My very first villagers were Margie, Fang, Gigi, Bruce, and Mac.. I wasn't super fortunate with them, but I still have Bruce and Fang, as I think Fang's dialogues are super cute especially with his appearance when he does his little dances and flourishes, and Bruce is chilling for now because I can't seem to get a villager to replace him.

Here's my original 5, like the first 5 I've had since I started playing for the very first time before resetting.

Rosie
Molly
Queenie
Monty
Ozzie

I like the Females alot. :)
Although I hated Monty alot, Ozzie was rather nice.

Diana, Pekoe, Rizzo, Kyle (or Big Top, can't remember, one moved in the second day) and Gloria
I still have Diana, Pekoe, Big Top and Kyle

Benjamin, Roald, Pekoe, Merry, and Elise. I still have all of them except for Elise who I let go of at the soonest possible moment.

My original group (who I still have all of because I'm pretty new) were Rocco, Flurrie, Cousteau, Naomi and Puck

I can only remember 4 from my first town, which were Cole, Static, Robin and Sparrow

In Verona: Del, Savannah, Papi, Patty and Bill

Last edited:
Willow, Chief, Coach, Chrissy, and Filbert. I liked a lot of them, too bad their houses were all in bad spots. ;; lowkey regret letting Filbert move though...

I had Purrl, Bob, Butch, Bonbon, and Cally. I remember I was happy to have two cats, since my goal is to eventually have only cats. :blush:

my first villagers in tiger where: agent S, Gayle , montque ,rudy , and peewee.

as for my old town of lilac... i only remember two of them, rhonda and rooney.

My original five villagers were Big Top, Bunnie, Kiki, Frank, and Miranda. All of them are gone now, though.

Back