Who were your original 5 villagers?

In this new town it was Moe, Midge, Bluebear. Camofrog and I forget the other one. Only Bluebear remains and hopefully she stays.

Skye, Maelle, Rooney, Papi and Antonio. All 5 are still there nearly 4 years later with daily play, and all 5 are staying!

I don't remember what villagers I started out with in my older towns, but for my current town, Fabulae, I got Tia, Bam, Pancetti, Anicotti and Camofrog. All of them are gone, except for Tia and Bam. I initially wanted to move out Bam too. but he grew on me and is a stayer now.

Moe, Felicity, Lucy, Kitty, and Peck.

I only started playing AC recently so all but Peck are still in my town... for now.

New Town!
Mathilda
Twiggy
Rowan
Marcel
Bettina
Meh.

Bunnie, Annalisa, Genji, Purrl, & Hamphrey

I've managed to keep everyone except Hamphrey ^^

My first five are rolf, cube, winnie, vesta and genji I still have all of them cause my towns about 8 days old

In my current town, Atsukito, the first 5 were Bluebear, Lobo, Simon, T-Bone, and Apollo!

Westerly: Bertha, Bree, Coach, Elvis, Flora
Granada: Anchovy, Becky, Boone, Cookie, Sydney
New York: Beau, Butch, Caroline, Diana, Peck
Orlando: Anicotti, Camofrog, Egbert, Mint, Sterling

I'm having a bit of a hard time remembering... I know there was Marcie, since she's the only one still in my town, but I just can't remember the rest! Well, there's Poncho but I forget if he was one of the originals or an early move in. Same with Erik, but I'm a bit more certain that he was a move in.

In Eden, my starting villagers were Apple, Rory, Savannah, Walker and Groucho.
Groucho moved out on May 19, but the rest are still in my town.

I don't remember who were the starting villagers in my previous town (which was also called Eden).

Del, Kiki, Sparro, Drake and Truffles.

Kiki is the only one I wanted to keep and she's still around.

In my old town, they were Wendy, Margie, Big Top, Peck and Butch.

In my new town, I got better luck. They are Cheri, Wolfgang, Mitzi, Amelia and Goose.

in my first town all i remember is poppy, marshal and chrissy (maybe they moved in rly early. they were the only villagers i cared about XD)
second town was chester, goose, eunice, bree and someone else ono

Last edited:
i can't remember at all DX is there a way to find out? Like sitting on the tree long enough? Though I'm pretty sure, Alfonso, Butch and Olaf were probably one of th first animals in my town.

Back