Who was your first camper at the campsite?

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
You know, the camper you're forced to move in no matter what. Who is/was it?

Mine is Raymond, and I gotta say, with no lie, that I actually was expecting him as my first camper. And seeing him as my first camper, I was shocked! I of course HAD to move him in. (No choice anyway)

Tell me your first forced camper you had to move in please. And if there is already a thread similar to this, feel free to move/lock it if you so choose.

Unfortunately mine was Quillson. Who is, no joke, the only duck I don't like. I'm kinda disappointed, but I also set down a plot of land the same day and met Gladys on a mystery tour so that made up for it a little bit.

Quillson, I want him gone so badly and luckily I have some Amiibo cards that I will use to force him out because he's really ugly

wait huh i HAVE to move them in??? nooo, mine is Quillson and i hate him >_>;

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s. why we all have Quillson lol

Oh wow, I got Quillson too! I don't mind him. A lot of us got Quillson, haha.

Sheesh, about 3 people have Quillson. Talk about trying to win the lottery.

Make that 4.

What, does a certain day determine what smug you're getting?

Last edited:
Julia. I liked her at first but now, not so much - especially since I have so many better snooties. If anyone want to 'reserve' her for when she moves, let me know!

I got Leopold! Not a fan of his mane being green but hes pretty cute otherwise and I'm happy to have him move in :> it could've been a looot worse

haven't built my campsite yet but this thread is giving me the fear now

Mine was Kidd. Not too bad, I guess. I wished for Ankha, but no such luck.

mine was Hans, i wasn’t familiar with him but i like him a lot! he’s definitely staying on my island

Lucha. Definitely not a fan. He's been tucked into a corner and will be first to do when I start amiibo booting XD

Back