• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Who Wants to Be a Nookonaire?

Ooh I hope they're here, it would stink if they aren't! Just to letcha know, I'm around :D

Gates are open! If they aren't there in say 20 minutes then the show will be canceled :c let's hope together!

Want me to come on ahead? We can wait for them together :p And don't worry, if the show has to be canceled, it may be unfortunate but it isn't your fault!

Sure you can come and wait with me! Few minutes left though, I'm afraid it's not looking good for this show :c

Hey Waterbottle is showing up as online, maybe you could message them again and we play with two if they answer? Just an idea!

Well, show #7 is canceled, Waterbottle can't be there and LonelyTimeLord is missing. Perhaps another time!

We still have spots left in show #8 and #9 this weekend, feel free to apply if you want to play but make sure you can actually play with us when the time comes, please ♥ It's a bit frustrating for me not to be able to host a show and the other players to wait for nothing.

I wasn't able to get online earlier but I just saw this thread! ♥ Hopefully I can participate in the next show. I'll feel out the Google docs in the first post. ^^

I wasn't able to get online earlier but I just saw this thread! ♥ Hopefully I can participate in the next show. I'll feel out the Google docs in the first post. ^^

If you haven't checked already, schedule is right here and for future references it'll always be in my signature, under the schedule section! By next show, do you mean real next show like show #8 coming up this saturday at 10am PST / 12am CST / 1pm EST / 6pm GMT / 5am (Sunday) AEDT? If yes then I'd be happy to put you up for this one!

Last edited:
Sorry, I have to cancel for show 9. I came down with a very bad cold and don't want to hold anything up. Maybe another time.

Sorry, I have to cancel for show 9. I came down with a very bad cold and don't want to hold anything up. Maybe another time.

Okay no problem, hope you'll get better soon!

Bad news however is that we have only one player left now, so we can't make the show tonight unless we find one or two (that would be best) players.

I MIGHT not be able to make it. I'll let you know about and hour before

Back