• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Who Wants to Be a Nookonaire?

Maratz

Shiny TV show host
Bells
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (11) +
SksH5zf.png

Here are the 10 games forming the show pool. Feel free to familiarize yourself with them! I'll repeat the rules in-game anyway to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Game 1 & 2:

V659nAa.png

Games 3, 4, 5 & 6:

OQaMDsc.png

Games 7, 8, 9 and 0:

gezBSJ9.png

Now for the real rules:

• Do not bring anything in your pocket whatsoever. Tools will be provided when necessary.

• Upon arriving in my town, you must remain in front of the train station until everyone is here and I start the show. If somebody does not abide by this rule I will end the session immediately and pick another player if there is any.

• As the host of the TV game show, I'll tell the rules of the games inside (in case you didn't read them above). These rules must be followed in order to keep the game fair and fun for everyone. We're here to spend a good time together.

• Obviously this is a TV game show, so bring a little roleplay vibe to it if you want, it's more than appreciated. Let's have fun! If you've read thus far, please include this ♥ in your post, and you'll start your first show with 25,000 bonus bells (whether you start tonight or some other day)

• For the games outside at a particular location, you are to remain at this particular location, not because I fear that you might do bad things to my town but because we need to keep the games running and not waste time.

• For the games like fishing in my town or hunting insects, you are obviously free to go wherever you want. You can run, but try to watch out for some spots. You can talk to villagers. I laid down some paths to help you navigating throughout the village. Don't be a jerk, don't steal flowers please!

• When the game ends, we'll gather at the train station and I'll give you the reward starting with 3rd place, and going upward. After receiving your prize, you must leave so I can give the rewards to next rank (this is so that nobody is tempted to snatch some of the winner's prize or whatever). If you do not leave or block this process in any way, I will end the session immediately. You'll be blocked from participating in other episodes of the show and will not receive your rewards. I'll visit the others seperately afterwards to give them their prizes.

Want to participate? Great!

Here's the Google doc for weekly schedule. Every Monday I'll edit it to display the shows for that particular week. Comment below to apply to any show that is convenient for you. I intend to keep this thing running until the end of the year and even in 2016, so if you can't make it this week, there'll be plenty left later for you to find the prefect timing!

Weekly Schedule Google doc!

If you want to help me get data about where you all live so I can juggle with timezones and find the prefect hours for the shows, feel free to fill this form!

Timezone and availability Google Form!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I'd love to join. ! <3 <-- this isn't heart to showing that I read lol

Last edited:
This sounds awesome, I'd love to do this!
I'll be back in 15-30 mins, I need to shower, so if you could wait I'll be as fast as I can

Looks like we have our very first three contestants: immyshine20, MTPockets and Ellaofdarkview, I'll add you and we'll start as soon as Ella is back!

Alright, I'm back, let me add you and I'll be right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, ♥

<3 Omg this is incredible! I'd love to be a part of this! I'm available tomorrow after 4.

I will open the gates for you when you confirm below that you are ready to go and become a Nookonaire! :D

Universaljellyfish and dooweeooo, you are registered for the next round, stay tuned for future posts!

Actually, I might be able to squeeze in tonight. Mind if I join this next round! I'll be over in ~10 mins

We're waiting on immyshine to confirm and I open the gates right away!

chocotaco you're registered for the round 2. It should go live in 30minutes-1hour, depending on how well the first round goes!

Can someone take my place for tonight :( I'm afraid I have to go I'm sorry it's short notice can I play another day?

No problem, Immy! We're going with post order so it's Universaljellyfish, are you available right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Immy be sure to fill out the form to let me know which time would be best for you :)

Okay, gates are now open, you are free to enter and remember the rule, wait for everyone in front of the train station! :) Let the show begin!

Back