Who wants new DS games

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Arcade Tokens
I rented the game, but Blockbuster FORGET TO TAKE OUT THE REGISTER PAMPHLET out of the game box! Star Fox Assault was my fifth registered game, so I got to reserve the Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Bonus Disk!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I do. I have already beaten the 1 I own, Super Mario 64 , and played feel the magic, This is actually my brother's game but I can play it some. I want more to come out soon1 I feel as if I have only sampled what it can do and now I need more!

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
is it good? im buying it.
It's great!
does it has good graphics?
the cutscenes are INCREDIBLE. And the gameplay graphics are just great. Nothing more.
I can't wait till 14 of february
You are lucky. I might not even get it on my B-day because I want Yoshi's T&G, and Warioware DS....

i can wait as long as i have to, as long as i get Animal Crossing DS, my next game will probably be Yoshi Touch & Go.

BULERIAS said:
I rented the game, but Blockbuster FORGET TO TAKE OUT THE REGISTER PAMPHLET out of the game box! Star Fox Assault was my fifth registered game, so I got to reserve the Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Bonus Disk!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting for this game since the GCN came out. I have about 15 registered games right now. :lol:

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting for this game since the GCN came out. I have about 15 registered games right now. :lol:

I don't have anything to say to that... 15?!? Oh boy, you must have a LOT of games overall.

Back