• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who organized your birthday party? And who attended?

CJODell62

Bells
Switch
3218-1309-8215
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Yesterday in my four towns I celebrated my birthday. Here's who did what in each of my towns.

*Westerly: Bree came and took me to her house for my party. Clyde and Maelle were there too.

*Granada: Maple (my baby) was the one who organized the party, just like last year. Becky and Cookie also were there.

*New York: Peck came and got me and we had my party at his house. Kyle and Victoria were there as well.

*London: Twiggy was the one who organized it. Becky and Margie were there too.

Last edited:
In my first town Maple picked me up and hosted the party. Dizzy and Shari celebrated with us too. They were all my favourite villagers in Kenka so I was so happy :'D

Hey, I hope you had a fun birthday! Lotsa partying, I see. ;)

My b-day was in February. Clay was the one hosting the party this year and Gigi and Shari attended too. It was really cute. They even gifted me a birthday table.

Last time...
Stitches hosted the party...
With Marshal and Lolly visiting. :p

Friga hosted the party, Iggly and Doc were there as well. Why didn't my bby Sally come too? *sigh*

Shari hosted and Aurora and Savannah were there ..thought I wish it was Savannah who hosted and not Shari oh well it was still cute

I always forgot to play on my birthday, literally I've never had a birthday in acnl ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like to think fauna would though <3

I skipped my birthday this year because I stopped playing until October, but I do remember last year it was Lionel, Merengue and Bree. Lionel was the one that came to my house, I love that guy. <3

When it was my birthday Phoebe hosted the party with Lucha and Anchovy.

DYxBaL1.jpg
In Bam!,the mayor's birthday party was hosted by Peggy and attended by Spork and Curly.
70PeW0h.jpg
In Rhubarb,the mayor's birthday party was hosted by Zucker and attended by Hans and Octavian.

Midge.
I can't remember who else was there; but I took a picture and eventually will figure out how to find them! LOL

Due to my excessive time traveling, I celebrated my birthday extremely early lol. My child Celia hosted it. I believe it was Fang & Wolfgang that showed up but tbh, I'm not sure...

Unfortunately I missed my bd this year in AC and all years since ACNL came out. But back in 2013 in my old town, it was Colton who hosted it and Ankha and Julian attending. Good times...

I really don't remember since I have several towns and I always use my real birthday. I seriously doubt if the mods would let me get away with posting my wishes.

Last edited:
Back