• He's okay.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Never heard of that.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Nunbal

달빛
Bells
He's my ult fav villager. I wanna see if there's any other Filbert fans here!

Well I'm more of a Marshal fan myself as you can see lol but Filbert is definitely a cutie!

I have them both. They're bffs in my town!

CtpiPiVUsAAYxRI

- - - Post Merge - - -

CtpiPiLUkAACZuq

Such cuties

Last edited:
xo4q7mg.jpg

Oz6zSfq.jpg
I remember doing the villager reset trick for a long time to get Filbert in my town.He's the only lazy squirrel in the game so I had to have him.It's funny but just like Nunbal's town my Marshal and Filbert are also best buds.

I like him, but he's moving tomorrow.

Not going to stop him because when I look at the lazy personality, Lucky gets my vote every time. Maybe he'll return one day after others come and go. I'd welcome him back once my town is more settled. :)

I used to have him in my town in City Folk, he was great and cute. <3 Such nostalgia..

he's alright ! i prefer some other lazy villagers more, but i wouldn't complain if he was in my town.

I have a huge soft spot for lazy villagers and Filbert was one of the first villagers I became best friends with and got a picture from. Let him go after a while and Prince has been my replacement for him :) But Filbert is great!

Filbert realy is one of the best villagers! he is always so kind an fun to talk to. so sad i misclicked when he asked to leave :(

Filbert is really cute, with his rosy cheeks and nice blue tint. All the squirrels are really nicely designed, tbh.

I like Filbert even tho I never had him. I seen him 2 times in my campsite already. I would like to have him if Bob accidentally moves out which will never happen.

Back