Who is your most disliked villager in your town as of right now?

Axel he moved right in over my bamboo and Azalea bushes and in between my house and the cafe. bad location and I don't want any other jock other than Snake or Genji or Drift.

Used to be Merengue until Midge moved out. Now I'm indifferent about her. She serves her purpose as the town Normal.

My new disliked villager is Colton. There's only a few Smug guys that I want living in my town. Colton isn't one of them. And he didn't even have the decency to at least move in the area where Midge used to live, no. He moved right on top of one of my paths, and removed three bushes and a perfect cherry tree.

Hey Colton, hurry up and get out of my town so I can replace you with a smug I ACTUALLY want, like Eugene.

mine was and still is peggy it took a whole month to get her to leave i got TTed her out today
FREE BACON FOR EVERYONE -koff- i mean i hope she enjoys the void

Pierce, eurgh. He moved in unexpectedly, ruining some of my paths and my bamboo enclosure, and I just generally don't like the eagles so I'm hoping he'll get out of my town asap...

Hmm I guess I'm liking Phoebe a bit more, so I guess the worse right now has to be Kyle ;w;

I really want Tex and Graham to move out but they're both being stubborn and it doesn't help that I don't TT -.- literally every single villager has asked to leave except those two :(

Right now it's probably Blanche, though she's cute. She's meaner than other snooties, I think. Either that or I just want her out so I can put Sydney in her spot. ><

Hopper. He's an original villager, but lately he's been really annoying. He dresses ugly, his house is a mess (not his fault but still...) and he refuses to treat me as a close friend.

Especially since I just got Roscoe..:

Back