Who is your most disliked villager in your town as of right now?

brooklyn9

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Mine would be... Annalisa. She's not bad,but she is my least favorite out of all of them right now. :eek:

I don't know...mine are all my dreamies LOL. But for my the dream villager that I really don't mind is Molly or Mira.

I have 9 villagers I absolutely adore atm.. But, the only villager who isn't a dreamy of my main town, or my second town is Poncho.. So he'd have to be the least favourite atm.. But I still love him to bits :p

Winnie or Muffy. Both of them don't really hold my attention any more, but I do quite like them.

I want Winnie to move into my horseville spare town and Muffy still has a PWP to suggest. So I won't actually be rid of either of them for a bit.

beardo beardo beardo beardo BEARDO
also he hasn't even bothered to ask to move once yet and it's making me go insane

I would say Greta but she's moving soon....I'd have to go with Iggly or Egbert.

Hm, maybe Paula? Although I feel bad for saying that because I really like all my villagers. :p

Generally the bears I have would count as undesirables: Klaus, Paula, and Curt. But I love each and every one of them in their own way. I like all my villagers strangely enough and I don't have any of the common dreamies.

Goose, who is finally moving. I wish there was a final moving day scene of him walking to the train station as the others wave goodbye, so I could hit him with a net and push him into a pitfall one last time.

Katt. What a horror

Haha seriously.

I'm content with most of mine, but Sparro and Lionel really need to go. Zell and Mott have made them redundant. I want a better normal than Annalisa too, sweet as she is.

Though I really want Tia to replace her, and that's a distant dream...

I love them all but if I had to choose, Freya. JUST GIVE ME YOUR PICTURE AND MOVE YOU COTTON CANDY WOLF

Back