Who is your first elephant villager?

The one and only elephant I've ever had was Opal, in my first New Leaf town. I really liked her, but I had to reset my town because I didn't like the way my mayor looked. I never saw her again :(

I think it was Axel, though I'm not sure. I've also had Dizzy and I have the Amiibo cards for Ellie and Chai.

Dizzy was my first elephant <3 I have Opal in my new town and she's super sweet. I wish I had Dizzy back too. I think the elephants are really underrated!!

Eloise! She's not my favourite villager, but I like having her in my town :)

Dizzy! He's the only male elephant that I really like. He fits his personality well :)

first and only is margie. I had her both in cf and as a starter in nl

My first elephant villager was Chai. I never cared much for the species and the game didn't give me one randomly. Chai and Tia are the only two I like.

I can't remember for the life of me who my first elephant villager was in my WW town, which was the first AC game I had bought, for my current NL town it was Margie. :3

opal! but then eloise moved in as streepass move in and well i loved her too

:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to see Eloise in my town at some point tho just to see her reaction to Dizzy

C13NYE8.jpg
If I remember right I got Dizzy first and Eloise shortly afterwards.I wish the elephants in the game could use their trunks to squirt water or grab things.That would be hilarious.

Axel, he's cute but I think I'm switching him for Bill to be my jock

I had Dizzy as a starter in Flint. I'm usually a champion of the less-loved Animal Crossing species, but the elephants are my least favorite by a long shot. I was glad when he moved.

Back