Who is your favorite Uchi?

I love that we (everyone) can't seem to agree on a (general) favorite. I really liked Katt when I had her, and I'm super attached to Cherry and Agnes now.

At first the only one I liked was Muffy, she's still my absolute favorite but Pashmina and Tammy have grown on me a lot lately!

Favourite uchi of mine has always been Hazel uni-wow! Before I even began animal crossing new leaf I've seen her in some dream towns and I instantly liked her lol but sadly I booted her outta my town Dx

I currently have Tammy in my cub town, but Hazel is probably the one I enjoy most.

My favorite uchi villager is Phoebe. Every other uchi I had seemed to want to move out of my town like a week after they moved in.

Pashy is my very favourite! One of my best friends' towns has her, and whenever I visit I make sure to visit her and say hello :3 I adore her a lot and hope to have her in my town some day.
...Pashy being Pashmina, ofc.

I also really like Phoebe, and Anges was a very nice neighbour to have back when I lived in my partner's town before making my own.

I think my favorite is Agnes (I have her in my town), but I also like Muffy and Flo. I think the three of them are very cute :lemon:

Can't believe nobody's said Mira yet! She's completely adorable and I'll never be able to part with her. Fuchsia is the latest addition to my town and she's lovely too!

My favourites are Phoebe and Mira. Both are really cool, and especially to Phoebe fits the personality. Also I really like Hazel. I never had Pashmina, but I saw her in a dream town. She looks really cute :3

I love Phoebe Muffy and Mira. I've had Phoebe and Mira before, but I would love to have Muffy, as I love her look and I need an uchi

I have a particular soft spot for Katt, my first ever uchi villager. And a highly underappreciated one at that.

Shari is my favorite uchi. Her little yellow feetsies and hands are so cute and I love her pink cheeks. :)

Back