• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your favorite Jock?

Buck for me... he was in my original three, though for the longest time I thought he was cranky.

I currently don't have a jock either & am trying to get Rudy (he's so hard to get though :( I've been looking forever!) but I can say that DRIFT is my second favorite, even though he's a frog, and he always makes me smile. He always looks so happy, heh.

A+ answer, Rudy was my jock starter in one town and Drift in another and I love them both. Rudy is too cute and I love how Drift's catchphrase is "brah" haha

HNI_0007.JPG
This wonderful guy <3

I have Kid Cat in my town, I think he's best suited for being a Jock
If I had room I would also include Rory :D

I've had Peck the longest but I just got Sterling and I'm so excited <3

My town is also lacking a jock.
But my favorite is Kody. I've been trying to get him for a while now. I had Kody in City Folk and he was so cute! Then he moved out without telling me. So I decided I'd try to get him back in this game.

Bam is my favorite so far! I had Scoot and Buck in my town and they're kind of cute too, in their own way.

gah, I tried to reply with quote but it didn't work.

I was going to say hamlet does have boogers xD

Last edited:
Back