• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who is your favorite deer.

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Bells
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Beau
Bam
Diana
Fauna
Erik
Lopez
Zell
Bruce
Fuchsia
Deirdre

diana was initially my favorite deer because of her color scheme, but then i had beau in my town for awhile and he became my favorite. erik is a close second.

Last edited:
Bam
Why do you like Beau ? :-: (Not trying to be rude)
And I like bam because he's blue, gold and his name is a reference to bambi

I just love Erik, the way he looks and he also has the name of my Guinea Pig I had once. I thought I made that name up. :p

Now if they made a tree Deer that'd be great. :)

My favorite is definitely Bam! He was one of my original villagers when I created my town. He is completely adorable, he's my favorite color, and I love jock villagers. <3

Diana :3 but I think she's my favorite since the only other deer I've had/have is Bam (nothing wrong with him tho, he's great too)

Last edited:
Diana is an original in my town and she's my bestie <3 I haven't had any of the other deer yet, but Diana has a special place in my heart.

Bam!
But he's the only one I've had, I also really like Zell, Beau, Erik, and Diana! Argh they're all so cute! >w<

Back