• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is the Avatar Above you?

the squids. y'know, the splatoon squid kids.
by your signature i can only guess they're called agent one and agent two

the squids. y'know, the splatoon squid kids.
by your signature i can only guess they're called agent one and agent two

How dare ya dont even know Splatoon (I actually kind of expected that. No one plays those kind of games besides young kids)

The green squid sister is [COLOR="#0FF00"]Marie[/COLOR] and the magneta squid sister is Callie ;)

Last edited:
How dare ya dont even know Splatoon (I actually kind of expected that. No one plays those kind of games besides young kids)

The green squid sister is [COLOR="#0FF00"]Marie[/COLOR] and the magneta squid sister is Callie ;)

oh, you know, i feel like i knew that :rolleyes: but i don't know the game very well. i only know a bit off of what i see on tumblr lol. i tried playing it once in a best buy on a wii u but there were a lot of controls and it confused me lol but maybe it was just because i didn't play it for a very long time.

but yeah, there you go. marie and callie.

Back