• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is Jubs? Minecraft Server - NEW MAP!

I voted to stay a little longer. I am ready for a new map (since I just started... it won't be much for me to switch over.) But there is another side of me that feels invested in the current one. Kinda difficult decision either way so I picked the safer option lolz

If we switch though, might I request that pvp be turned on for the pig battle arena? 8D
I cant get over how fun it could be to spar on a pig.

I obviously voted for a new map. :p Don't get me wrong, I love the current map, but the biomes are very samey unless you sail for mile upon miles out there so exploring is very meh. We've also kinda done everything there is to do. They've killed the Wither, Ender Dragon is dead, and we've got pretty much tons of animals in pens.

I obviously voted for a new map. :p Don't get me wrong, I love the current map, but the biomes are very samey unless you sail for mile upon miles out there so exploring is very meh. We've also kinda done everything there is to do. They've killed the Wither, Ender Dragon is dead, and we've got pretty much tons of animals in pens.

I understand your point of view but I do believe that in Minecraft you can create a lot of challenge and fun for yourself!

LOL WHAT. when did that happen ahaha

well, since Tom mentioned there may be a new map coming relatively soon, I figured I'd share some of my screenshots of a lot of our buildings just to chronicle how far this world has come. I also snapped a few of our silly little antics, for anyone who wasn't there to witness them :)

wZ4g81f.png

Lock's place :)

XfKkbqk.png

Cirom's tower, my farm off to the right, Lock's place to the far left, and someone's house... It's been around since the summer, I think, but I still have no idea who owns it...it keeps getting blown up by creepers, though. lol.

R7jmyeB.png

On a rainy night... A view of the farm, Thunder's pier & lighthouse, Marcelo's inn, Cap's house, my house, and a bit of Thunder's in the background. :)

Vtwn6he.png

Jamie's house, a staircase to Jubs's house in the background, and someone else's house off to the right past a bridge. :)

c2Rv4Sm.png

Another side of Jamie's house, showing her farm and stable. I was using a texture pack here: Dragon Dance by Steelfeathers.

iNrz9TI.png

The interior of my farm (the plant half of it, at least).

oIP1iQ6.png

Dark's and Thunder's houses~

povsale.png

My house/hotel thing, and some of Thunder's trees. P:

30MAS0n.png

Jubs's minecart station from the front of my house. :>

8SQtH7m.png

A view of the land from Jubs's house up on the mountain. :> like he's watching over all of us! #symbolism #wow #2deep4me #blessed
From left to right: Someone's treehouse on a little island, Willam's house, Thunder's horse ranch, someone's house (birch and acacia wood), Jamie's house/farm/cabin up front, Dark's house a little further back, Thunder's house, my house, Jubs's minecart station, Caitlin's house, and my farm. Wish I could've gotten the buildings farther, but my render distance doesn't go that far, haha.

Aside from these awesome buildings, we also have some crazy, funny, little moments. :p This is only a few of those fun times, but here:

3EjX62j.png

ghKVyjK.png

C7UXZlQ.png

hW0Akhj.png

Party in Lock's house! A sea of chickens, landboats, Caitlin swimming in the floor, and Thunder in a cave...totally normal, lol.

Xtiz2f3.png

The original homes for zombies. :> R.I.P. Megan, Jefferson, Jefferson Jr., and Megan Jr. :<

BxVWwoe.png

Jubs didn't know how to leave the farm properly, and let the sheep start to flood out, so there was a team effort to wrangle the sheep back into the fences... :p

cQOvl3x.png

Jubs broke my house to mess with my OCD-ish tendencies ;u;

HlWwdi4.png

*takes a picture of the cameraman...er, woman*

IrIe1uy.png

Caitlin and a mysterious Colonel Sanders have created chickens in my restroom...haha

More to come, hopefully :)

Well, looking at the results of the straw poll right now, more would prefer we keep the old map around longer. So, I'm proposing to switch to a new map on February 15th, which is exactly one month after the server was reopened on January 15th. This gives us another 2 weeks on the current map instead of a week, which I think is fair enough to everyone. I'm sure some would like it sooner, or later, so this is a compromise. :)

PS: Mari's post there is awesome check it out everyone!

Oh and I'm still accepting new players if anyone is lurking reading this thread and feels enticed by Mari's screenshots! Come join our little family!

Last edited:
Could we have a creative mode server? sometimes it's such a drag foraging.

I feel that and I'm interested in creative mode as well but I can't really host both. Maybe in the future we could switch, or someone else could host a creative one.

oiuGmsL.png

We fought some Guardians in an Ocean Monument, 10/10 not recommended without loads of potions.

Aw I was gonna go in there. I killed that elder guardian. without potions...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel that and I'm interested in creative mode as well but I can't really host both. Maybe in the future we could switch, or someone else could host a creative one.
I could put creative on my server

I'm going to miss my "Fishing" cabin but I'm down for a server move. I'm just not big on creative mode because of how fast I get bored. REMEMBER COVERING THE LAKE IN GLOWSTONE IN THE OTHER SERVER JUSTIN.

@oath2order: VoxelMap says hi.

Although yeah, if the server's going to wipe on the.. 14th, was it? Heh, I probably won't be there for a while, I'll probably still be binging on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate then. ;D

Back