• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who has seen the Animal Crossing movie?

Have you seen the Animal Crossing

• Yes I have

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • No I haven’t

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
I've never seen the movie. Maybe I will one day, but it's definitely low on my list of priorities and I have a ton of other things I'd want to watch first before it, lol.

I have, but it was a long time ago. I watched the dubbed version. It was a nice movie.

Yes I watched the fandub(English translated version) it was a very endearing movie.

i did! i honestly don’t remember most of it since i watched it forever ago lol, but it was super cute! i might give it a rewatch one of these days. :’’)

Saw the movie when I was younger on youtube on my Grandmas's computer. I think I watched it like 5 times.

I've seen the fan dubbed version. It's cute. I want to try the subbed version next time.

I have watched it 3 or 4 times. I really enjoyed it both times and I think its so good! It captures Wild World and the series so well! I love it! I watched the English fanmade version everytime. I never watched the Japanese one and I dont think I ever will xD

I've seen it a handful of times. It's amazing. I've only seen the fandub of it, though. I've also watched angry coconut's video on it lol. It was my favorite thing to watch when I was bored a while back. I haven't seen it in a hot minute. I may possibly rewatch it.

Back