• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who has seen the Animal Crossing movie?

Have you seen the Animal Crossing

• Yes I have

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • No I haven’t

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters

AustinTEG06

Proud member of the Crystal Ballers
Bells
Switch
2335-4626-8312
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Purple Crescent Moon
Andromeda Potion
Green Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Green Alien Plush
Asteroid Plush
Shooting Star Plush
S.S. Dolphin
Last edited:
i have! its been ages since i last saw it, though, so i definitely want to rewatch it at some point. :’)

Last edited:
i've watched it at least twice, although it's been a couple of years. i've also only ever seen the (fan) dub version, which i'm pretty sure i still have bookmarked. i told my girlfriend about it a few years back when she first got NL, and she loved it too. i've been meaning to rewatch it because it's based on WW iirc and that was my first AC game, but it always makes me a little sad because i want to be in the movie, y'know? to me, it just feels more like AC than the games themselves do; which i suppose is to be expected since the NPCs and villagers can have more personality/character and they can build the world out more in a way the games can't. i still wish they'd make a "sequel" adapting NL or even NH.

I did years ago, when I hadn't been playing NL for long yet. I liked it, but since there were many things unknown to me from the previous games, I couldn't really appreciate for what it was. I'm sure that if I rewatched it again now, I'd enjoy it a lot more :D

I watched like 10 minutes of the fandub to see how it was and I absolutely loved it, I need to sit and watch the whole thing sometime

Yeah a couple of years ago. It was cute and pretty true to the game, especially the whole plotline about a villager just randomly leaving haha

My boyfriend and I watched it together, we agreed to watch it at least once a year! Think I'm gonna ask him if he wants to watch it again soon

i watched a part of the english dub but not the whole thing. i watched all the way up to the cafe part but stopped bc i got bored. i should try watching it again

Ohh I watched a fan-dubbed version a few years ago, I don't remember much of it though- I should go back and watch it again sometime

I remember back then when fans would talk about the upcoming AC Wii a lot said they wanted the atmosphere of GC or the movie

Like a year ago (maybe for ACNH's release) they played it on TV here in Japan again so I had a friend tape it for me and burn a DVD of it

Last edited:
I saw that Animal Crossing had a movie and I decided to give it a watch a few months ago and liked it. I plan to give it another watch one day when I get around to it.

I loveee the movie it's so calming and sweet. I think I cried the first time I watched it haha (I must have been like 10?)

Back