who do you think Moe's siblings are?

taudjey

taj ☆ he/him
Bells
Switch
3682-2333-7423
Tasty Cake
so, i've never had moe in any of my towns but i just found him online and was curious, so i read his Nookipedia page, as well as some other animal crossing wiki and some others. apparently he is the youngest of five siblings. it's more than likely that all of them aren't in the game, but i really want to know who they could be?

personally i think one of his siblings would be rover.... they're just so similar and searching up rover was actually how i found moe!

this might also be a stupid thread and maybe i just haven't done enough digging and there are answers already.... but i want to know what you guys think?? i'm curious about this!

Have you seen Tom? He looks like he can be an older brother of his

I would like to think their siblings are somewhere in the game, and that we can have the entire family in our town. But I don't think it's the case. Nonetheless, it's a nice thought.

Yeah Tom is the only one who comes to mind, I could see him as being the older brother who watches out for young reckless Moe. And also gets annoyed with him X)

I can definitely see Tom as a possible sibling to Moe :D It makes me wonder what other villagers have siblings in the game (aka villagers that look like they could be siblings). Like I think Whitney and Fang could be siblings, since they have kinda similar colourings.

Daisy just recently told me she's the eldest of 9 children, and after looking up some flavor text from earlier games, apparently her younger brother likes to chew on the fossil bones she collects.

I definitely see the resemblance of Tom, Moe, and Rover, and I do wish there were more obvious sibling sets in the game.

Definitely Tom and Rover. I'll throw in Mitzi and Lolly as well because they have the same blue/white colour scheme. Sounds like a
reasonable family right there

I feel like Lobo could be a relative but from the other species somewhere in the family tree.

Definitely Tom! I’d say besides Chrissy and Francine, they’re the most obvious siblings in the same. I agree that Whitney and Fang look-a-like too, as do some of the dogs.

so, i've never had moe in any of my towns but i just found him online and was curious, so i read his Nookipedia page, as well as some other animal crossing wiki and some others. apparently he is the youngest of five siblings. it's more than likely that all of them aren't in the game, but i really want to know who they could be?

personally i think one of his siblings would be rover.... they're just so similar and searching up rover was actually how i found moe!

this might also be a stupid thread and maybe i just haven't done enough digging and there are answers already.... but i want to know what you guys think?? i'm curious about this!

Tom!

Last edited:
I agree that Tom could very well be Moe's sibling since they look so similar. Rover does too.

I dunno why I just thought of bob. Maybe their characteristics or just because their both cats :p

Back