Who did you gives your Harvest Party Invitation to?

kyle on saturn

maybe ill appear occasionally
Bells
Hanukkah Candy
Silent Night Bauble
Rainbow Candy
Dreamy Bear Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
I gave mine to Vesta, she?s my favorite villager ever and I really couldn?t resist it.

I gave it to Ch?vre just because she’s the only maxed out villager I have.

i gave mine to wolfgang, it was really cute to do the gift giving sequence :)

Mine went to Fauna cause she's cute of course and she was my first villager to reach friendship Lvl 30.

I gave mines to Static and got a cute blue basket from him.

Last edited:
Vesta, she's so cute and also my helper now for as long as the free trial lasts (Why they never add Shep:( )

I was thinking Marshal but nah Vesta it is

I gave mine to Filbert, mainly because he'd give the basket color I wanted.

Had no idea about the colours until after I gave mine, but I like all three of the baskets so no biggie deal to me really ;3 I can see why people would want a specific though :)

I gave my Harvest Party Invitation to Molly. She was just too cute and I liked her when I got her to move into my ACNL town. When it came down to who I wanted to choose for the invitation at the time it was between Molly and Eugene. It would've been cool if I could have invited both of the villagers that I wanted.

I gave mine to Filbert. At first I wanted to invite either Apollo or Freya, but then I thought why not making Filbert happy, as I started to like him more and more over the time where I played Pocket Camp and so I gave him the invitation at the end. I think I made the right decision, besides I like the letter he wrote along with the basket.

I gave mine to Bob because he's my favourite. I didn't even know about possible different colours until now!

I didn't know you could only give one, so I can't remember hahahaha

It was hard to choose between Rosie and ketchup so since you can only give it to one, I decided to give it to Rosie since she was my first camper when I started.

Back