• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who are your favorite YouTubers?

LazyGameReviews and GameXplain.

I don't buy Sims games without watching LGR's review of it. He reviews content extensively and it helps me make my mind up on whether or not it's worth buying straightaway (if at all) or waiting until it goes down in price. Plus, he has a great sense of humour.

GameXplain is the first place I go to for Nintendo (p)reviews.

I also don't buy Sims games without LGR input.

My favorites are...
Cryaotic, NigaHiga, iisuperwomanii, swoozie06, TheSimsSupply, Deligracy, JefferyFever, AndrewArcade, Swimmingbird, CinnamonToastKen, Lifesimmer, Simsweetie, naptural95, gamegrumps annddd ugh I don't remember anymore lol

Marriland! NBZ! Mostly just stuff my boyfriend forces me to watch. Like HCBailey.

But marriland has an animal crossing stream I'm actually currently watching!!

Also GMM is so goooooooooooood. I stopped watching it. I should start again when I'm done with marriland

Yeah, if you miss even a week of GMM, you have a TON to watch LOL

IGN, GameXplain, Alanah Zard (she's gorgeous), Markiplier and ZackScottGames

Last edited:
LazyGameReviews and GameXplain.

I don't buy Sims games without watching LGR's review of it. He reviews content extensively and it helps me make my mind up on whether or not it's worth buying straightaway (if at all) or waiting until it goes down in price. Plus, he has a great sense of humour.

GameXplain is the first place I go to for Nintendo (p)reviews.

YES, LGR has convinced me to buy almost 3-5 games. (The first three were Sims stuff packs/ expansions, before I decided to just get all the Sims 3 stuff. He convinced me to buy Get to Work for TS4, and I'll definitely get Cities: Skylines soon.) He's pretty funny too.

Splattercatgaming
Roosterteeth
Markiplier
Game Grumps
Cryaotic
TheMysteriousMrEnter
The Warp Zone
Tobuscus
Dan Bull

Ingrid Nilsen, Zoella, Kianahearts, those are really the only 3 I watch I think.

Marriland! NBZ! Mostly just stuff my boyfriend forces me to watch. Like HCBailey.

But marriland has an animal crossing stream I'm actually currently watching!!

Also GMM is so goooooooooooood. I stopped watching it. I should start again when I'm done with marriland

Marriland is one of my favorites, too! I didn't know he was doing an AC stream now...then again, he did announce that he was done making pokemon wedlocke/nuzlocke videoes (much to my immense sadness and disappointment, because I love his pokemon videos).

Other favorites:
Smosh Games, aDrive, shadypenguinn, AndrewSchrock, Cole and Marmalade, ||Superwoman||...

...and Simon's Cat, if that counts.

retsupurae
Markiplier
cr1TIKAL
Peanutbuttergamer
Jontron
Danger Dolan
Rob ****
Tats Top Videos
matthew santoro
vsauce
list 25
Marriland

Last edited:
I watch a lot of gaming related youtube channels, especially Game Grumps.

I got into Game Grumps in mid 2014, a year after Jon had left, and since Arin and Dan played so many games I was familiar with (like the Mario ones) I mostly watched their stuff. I need to go back to the Jon era and watch some of that.

I really like Markiplier, he's a great guy, very funny, but horror games are pretty off-putting to me. The only ones I watch are the Five Nights at Freddy's videos.

I also watch Jwittz, Jontron, Projarad and DYKG. I really should check out Peeweedidi and The Completionist at some point.

On the reviewing side of things I'm very fond of TheMysteriousMrEnter. As fun as it is to watch him tear apart bad episodes of Family Guy and Spongebob, he really shines when he does reviews that exemplify what good writing is, like the Gravity Falls episode "Land Before Swine".

I've recently started watching to Pieguyrulz. Listening is more the word since he doesn't really do much in the editing department, so it's not as interesting to keep my eyes on the screen.

Once in a while when I'm in the mood for anime reviews I'll check out Gigguk, Bobsamurai and ThatAnimeSnob.

And of course, Team. Freakin'. Fourstar. Dragonball Z abridged has been a monthly (or longer) joy for me since 2010. I liked DBZ, but I remember tuning out and playing Sonic Adventure while Goku spent five episodes charging the Spirit Bomb on Namek. I wouldn't want to go through that again. I really love how TFS makes subtle jokes in reference to the previous dubs, and points out the flaws in the show.

I've watched so many YouTubers since I first discovered the site back in 06-07.

Right now, my favorite YouTubers are:

Vinesauce (Joel and Vinny) I have a teeny little crush on Joel, so he has more of my loyal dedication towards his streams/YouTube videos. :blush:

Cooking With Dog (Not a YouTuber, but love the channel)
Gigi Gorgeous
Criken2
Bubzbeauty/Bubvlogz!
Game Theory
The Game Theorists
JonTron
PeanutButterGamer
Cryaotic
Feminist Frequency (I don't care what controversy surrounds her; her videos do make valid points)
MaxMoeFoe
Shane Dawson
Tyler Oakley
Michelle Phan
Miranda Sings
Pewdiepie (Starting to get on my nerves lately though. Maybe I'm biased because I watched him before he was popular)
Destery (He has multiple channels. I used to watch him all the time. Still a fave though!)
Pwnapplez
Game Grumps
Markiplier

I don't wanna take up too much space in this post so I'll stop there. :p

Last edited:
Mine are mainly LPers. To save space, I'll list tgem in a spoiler.
Chuggaaconroy
Lucahjin
JoshJepson
Attackingtucans
Versus
TheRunawayguys
NintendoCaprisun
Tom Fawkes
MasaeAnela
TheKingNappy
ShadyPenquinn
GameboyLuke