• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who are your favorite YouTubers?

Ah- I love good mythical morning cx
These people are rather utaus than youtubers, but Jubyphonic and Rachie do the best anime/vocaloid covers in various languages for us and they're just amazing. If we're talking regular youtubers, I'd have to say JustKiddingFilms

Ah- I love good mythical morning cx
These people are rather utaus than youtubers, but Jubyphonic and Rachie do the best anime/vocaloid covers in various languages for us and they're just amazing. If we're talking regular youtubers, I'd have to say JustKiddingFilms

Yeah I find it interesting how popular anime is.
Never really had an interest, my old friend tried to get me to like it but it's not really my thing.

I think I've heard of JustKiddingFilms before but I might have to check them out : p

it's not like im addicted to goodmythicalmorning or anything shhhh

Last edited:
Bad Lip Reading, I have watched everything but I rewatch and still pee my pants laughing.

I got jeggings for my pelican.
Did you just say..
HUH?
I was just..
HUH?

Dan and Phil are my two favourite but I also like Verlisfy (pokemon youtuber), nerdcubed and people like Tyler Oakley and Zoella.

I don't know if they count as a youtuber but I adore Buzzfeed

Marriland! NBZ! Mostly just stuff my boyfriend forces me to watch. Like HCBailey.

But marriland has an animal crossing stream I'm actually currently watching!!

Also GMM is so goooooooooooood. I stopped watching it. I should start again when I'm done with marriland

LazyGameReviews and GameXplain.

I don't buy Sims games without watching LGR's review of it. He reviews content extensively and it helps me make my mind up on whether or not it's worth buying straightaway (if at all) or waiting until it goes down in price. Plus, he has a great sense of humour.

GameXplain is the first place I go to for Nintendo (p)reviews.

Last edited:
oh i'm a total loser and i absolutely adore achievement hunter!!
game grumps is lovely too, and cr1tikal/penguinz0 always makes me laugh.
idek, i spend too much time watching people play games instead of playing them myself...

VSauce, JonTron, The Game Theorists (All hail matpat omg) Rachel and Jun (They're my favorite JVloggers! Rachel radiates happiness.)

I watch a good amount of beauty gurus but most of them are fake af (looking at you, michelle.)

I watch too much YouTube ahahaa |Dc
nigahiga is my all time fave but eeeee I still prefer his sense of humor back then than now
danisnotonfire and amazingphil bc british mennn and dorks wwww
cryaotic because he plays interesting games and I like how he doesn't just scream at everything that jumps at him when it's horror lol
I love good mythical morning too!! just haven't had the patience to watch their recent vids ahahahaa
I also watch PDRさん -- he's half japanese and half british, his vids are kinda dumb but quite entertaining to watch ahahaa
and ofcc I watch collegehumor wwww

I watch a variety of different youtubers. Gamers, Vloggers, Music, Challeges, Rants, Beauty, Design and Illustration so picking favourites is almost impossible. But the ones I watch more often than others are TheBitBlock (only for animal crossing though), KittyKatGaming, TheSimSupply, Lush, RyannMinajj and Danger Dolan.

Since that I game a lot, I like The peanutbuttergamer. He's actually funny.

Back