• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who are the first three villagers moving into your town? (after the starters)

The first three villagers who want to spend time with me, are Bubbles, Skye and ... and ... my little sweet baby Beau ;-; (I was so so happy to see his name again among the first villagers, omg i cry so hard... can't wait to meet him again on my new life). ;-;

Fauna, Bones and Cookie. Haven't had any of them before so I'm happy to get to know some new residents!

Merengue, Zucker, and Audie!

I was especially happy about Audie. I ran into her randomly during my last island trip in an attempt to find the perfect villager haha

I invited Maple and Sprinkle from the island tours and I'm super excited about them both. Marcel is the random third move in. I literally don't know anything about him so I'll have to wait until he moves in to see.

Audie, Mitzi, and Hugh I invited both Audie and Mitzi and I love them both Hugh however, needs to go ASAP I just don't like pigs in general

After the first two starter villagers, I'm now having Fauna, Pinky, and Cranston moving in! Too bad they're not yellow (I'm making a yellow-themed isle), so I'm going to try to move them all out. If none of my friends want them, I'll most likely make a post on the forum later.

Nana, Maddie, and Hornsby! I wanted Marina, Zucker, or Merengue but the three that joined me are really nice!

Back