Which would you get....???

DemiseofGanon

Bells
Ok guys, I've got 2 definitive options and 1 that could have more to it.

Option 1
Buy 4000 Wii Points at Toys R Us for $30.

Option 2
Buy Paper Mario: TTYD, Picross DS, and Kingdom Hearts 2 for $40 (also at T R U)

Option 3
Pick up Secret of Mana for $14.99 and have $25 left to spend on some other Legacy games from my local resale shop.

Which would you choose?

DemiseofGanon said:
Ok guys, I've got 2 definitive options and 1 that could have more to it.

Option 1
Buy 4000 Wii Points at Toys R Us for $30.

Option 2
Buy Paper Mario: TTYD, Picross DS, and Kingdom Hearts 2 for $40 (also at T R U)

Option 3
Pick up Secret of Mana for $14.99 and have $25 left to spend on some other Legacy games from my local resale shop.

Which would you choose?
Definintely the Wii Points. There are a lot of great games coming to Virtual Console, and you'll need the points to download them.

No doubt option 2, those games are some of my most liked in the past few years, and for 40 bucks? Option 2 definately.

JJRamone2 said:
No doubt option 2, those games are some of my most liked in the past few years, and for 40 bucks? Option 2 definately.
I haven't played Picross yet, but I have TYD and played KH 2 at a friends house once, and they're both great games.

Option two without a doubt. I've played all three games, though I've only played Picross DS and Thousand Year Door extensively, but they are all fantastic games.

I've got a similar dilemma. I wanted to take full advantage of the awesome TRU deal and I know I'm definitely getting a Wii points card and Classic controller for $30 but as far as my buy 2 get 1 free games go all I know for sure I'm getting is Mario Kart DS (for my son for Christmas) I don't know if I should get MySims (for my wife) and a game for me to put away until then or what.

What did you end up getting Demise?

I wound up going with Option 2. Picross is very addictive. TTYD...I rented it when it first came out but never finished it. Now all I have to do is find my GC Memory cards. As for Kingdom Hearts2, I started it and really like it, but I'm kinda lost in the story, so it has been advised to me to pickup the original and CoM and beat them first. I would have gotten the original if they had it, but they were sold out.

Option 2 was a good choice.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is fantastic. But...only if you've played/beaten the first one.

Back