• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Villagers caught you off guard by their Popularity?

Wolves - especially Whitney as she's just plain white and octopuses and surprised by lack popularity of lower tiers that are often more quirky than villagers most sought afer. Also cows and monkeys.

Cheif, Merengue, and Diana. I hated them when they where in my town. all the sudden there top teir. My mind was blown. Why are they so popular?

I hated Wolfgang when he was in my town, yet it seems he's very popular. I don't get it.
Also, I don't get why no one likes Tabby, I think she's adorable.

Some squirrels. Tbh their designs are kinda bad.

Also Genji. Like.. no. He's a creep.. I like his house but that's it

I have said this before zucker I just don't get it

Gah me neither, I find him kind of gross, I'm not a huge fan of the food animals, though merengue is cute (not a dreamie though).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some squirrels. Tbh their designs are kinda bad.

Also Genji. Like.. no. He's a creep.. I like his house but that's it

I think he's kinda cute, he's a Japanese rabbit haha its kind of adorable. :)
Not sure what tier he is though. XD

I don't understand Lolly; she looks just like a plain cat. I understand Kid Cat, Julian, Meringue,and Zucker because they have unique or cool designs. Lolly is just bland.

Back