Which Villagers caught you off guard by their Popularity?

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
I only joined these forums recently and learned about these tiers. I was really surprised by some that were so popular. Like Rosie, I hated her since day one (she was one of my starters) and wanted her to move out ASAP and I'm surprised that she's so popular (tier 1 like wth). Same with villagers like Lolly or Diana, like why. XD

This is personal preference so do not bash me or others in the comments. Feel free to state your opinion as well. Please don't attack other users either if you disagree with them.

I feel ya, I was really surprised when i saw diana was a tier one, and then I see some
villagers that i thought would be high but are ranked low.

Rosie surprised me for sure. She was in my town and I voided her almost immediately. Which still upsets me to this day.

honestly, julian did. i saw him in my campsite on like the 1st month with my town and loved him but i had no idea he'd be so... popular. well, he was back then, now he's a bit lower on the tiers.

honestly, julian did. i saw him in my campsite on like the 1st month with my town and loved him but i had no idea he'd be so... popular. well, he was back then, now he's a bit lower on the tiers.

Ah really? Lol I love Julian, he's been my number one dreamie for over two years. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel ya, I was really surprised when i saw diana was a tier one, and then I see some
villagers that i thought would be high but are ranked low.

Oh my gosh yeah there are some that deserve to be higher IMO. Personally I love Dotty and Ken and thought they would be higher.

I'm more surprised by some villagers being a low tier, like Peanut. She's a pink squirrel! But noooo, Marshal has to be the super popular squirrel, and I reallllly don't get the hype. I have him in my town currently, and after his saying he hoped we'd be friends forever, I'm kinda stuck with him now because I'm a sap, but when it comes to smugs, I'll take O'Hare and Ken any day.

Honestly, the deers were a surprise. I wasn't expecting them to be so in demand. I thought it would be the hamsters for sure. But you never know what people are going to like. It's all subjective. But yes, the upper tiers surprise me.

Honestly, the deers were a surprise. I wasn't expecting them to be so in demand. I thought it would be the hamsters for sure. But you never know what people are going to like. It's all subjective. But yes, the upper tiers surprise me.

Yeah I was surprised the hamsters weren't more popular, they're so darn adorable. And yeah idk Beau I kind of understand (though I might be biased) but not really Diana and Fauna. Yes they have nice designs but nothing outstanding. Diana looks like some crazy girl barbie type thing and Fauna has neutral colours like a normal deer would, and her design is plain so I didn't think she'd be crazy popular.

Marina, I used to find all the octopi creepy

Omg bro same actually. I still don't like any of them and don't understand why they're so popular. The day Marina came into town I hated her lol and wanted her to move out ever since. she's gone now though thankfully. XD

The popularity of Poncho surprises me. I hated him, thought he was ugly and annoying. Was SO happy when he moved out. Unfortunately that was right before I found this forum and now I feel really bad! I would have been happy giving him away to someone who really wanted him considering he's so popular!

You'd have had to complain to Isabelle about the way he talks though, pretty sure I made him say something really stupid haha.

I got Lolly as a starter once and I did keep her, but she is on a like able t5 level to me..I don't love her but she grew on me enough, I really don't get Matshall..unless you have a squirrel town, or as op said Rosie, she used to be a t5 a year ago..Whitney, don't hate me I love my wolves but compared to Freya and Skye I don't get her being that high and out of all my deer Diana though I love them all is way below most of my deers and goats aside Diedre whom I do not like..I think the tier system again don't hate me..has stayed the same so long people go by it but tastes have changed..but I may be wrong.

I'm more surprised by some villagers being a low tier, like Peanut. She's a pink squirrel! But noooo, Marshal has to be the super popular squirrel, and I reallllly don't get the hype. I have him in my town currently, and after his saying he hoped we'd be friends forever, I'm kinda stuck with him now because I'm a sap, but when it comes to smugs, I'll take O'Hare and Ken any day.

yeah, i thought peanut would be tier 1 for sure. love her. marshall is okay but i'm glad to have kyle as my smug <3 i'm not fond of any of the food-based animals, like merengue or zucker. i had merengue in my original town and had to void her lmao.

I was surprised by most of the tier 1s because I'd never even heard of them before.

Also, why are Melba and Alfonso tier five?

i can understand why Lolly and Diana is in tier 1. but i dont get merengue. shes too plain, pinkish and shes a rhino.

Chief! When I saw him in Tier 1 I was like WHAT?!?!?! He's so boring and ugh! I don't see what is so special about him. I thought he would be in Tier 5 XD

I was surprised by most of the tier 1s because I'd never even heard of them before.

Also, why are Melba and Alfonso tier five?

I'm not fond of Alfonso but I know others would be, so yeah that is weird. But seriously Melba?? Wtf? She's like my favourite of the koalas. :0

Probably Chief and Zucker being Tier 1. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of worse villagers and I actually like Chief! I just think some villagers are much cuter and seem to be more wanted. I've always seen Fang being looked for way more than Cheif and think many Tier 2's are cuter such as Molly and Flurry. But I do understand not everyone goes for the cutesy and Chief and Zucker have a more cool look to them. X3

I also agree with Peanut, like how is she so low. D:

I don't think Marshals personality fits him very well :(
Also Snake the jock was also quite funny, I enjoyed having him even though I usually hate jocks.

Back