June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ohey guys.. So I'm not feeling Celia anymore.. I love her to bits, but I keep wanting to experience new villagers and let my wonderful villagers explore the world (except 9 of them aren't leaving, ha)

So, I come at you again asking for help with yet another decision that I can see being totally lopsided..

HOWEVER.. I want you guys to consider my other villagers, and who'd fit in the best, and who would suit my town the best.

First up is Merengue the Normal Rhino.. I've considered her many times but due to my experiences in cycling towns with her, I've always been put off.. But a normal rhino is something I really want, and Rhonda's just not that great..
I really like having 2 normals and I feel like she'd suit well with my western villagers (Sydney, Erik and Tom) well.. I also absolutely adore rhinos and I really want at least one in one of my towns..

And second is Kid Cat the Jock Cat.. I've only just thought about him, but he seems epic (he was the only cat I liked in WW) and he'd tie in so well with Rocket, fighting crime and taking down bad guys (I've also thought up a pretty cool idea for some fan art :p) .. Jock has also always been one of my favourite personalities, and having two would juice up my town slightly.. He'd also work extremely well with Poncho and Tom.. The one downside is that the spot for my 10th villager is on the other side of town to Rocket, so it'd be difficult for them to interact very often.. And me replacing Poncho is a big no-no..

Sorry for the walls of text :p

But yeah, who do you reckon? Rhinoface or KC?

95px-Merengue_NewLeaf_Official.png
80px--Kid_Cat_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

I would say Rhinoface. Normals are adorable and she would fit in very well with Sydney, Erik and Tom :) Especially Sydney!

I'd say Kid Cat! You're looking for a fun exciting new villager & I think he'd spice up your town perfectly! You could always give him a chance, and if he doesn't flow well, replace him with Merengue.

Kid Cat! Rhinos are overrated..(says the person who loves marshal)

Kid Cat! Rhinos are overrated..(says the person who loves marshal)

Rhinos are the complete opposite of overrated :p (except Merengue)

I love my rhinos <3 .. *cuddles Hornsby, Spike, Ren?e, Tank and Petunia*

Tough decision. Either could really go with your town.

I'd say go with Merengue since you've wanted her for awhile now. She is really sweet.. And a pink rhino!
What is it that put you off about her in the cycling towns though?

Kid Kat would be excellent too though. I think he might look nicer with your other villagers. Since he and Rocket would be on opposite sides, it just means they have their own territory to protect to make sure the whole town is safe. XD
Has you met him in-game yet? Might help the decision if you haven't.

Tough decision. Either could really go with your town.

I'd say go with Merengue since you've wanted her for awhile now. She is really sweet.. And a pink rhino!
What is it that put you off about her in the cycling towns though?

Kid Kat would be excellent too though. I think he might look nicer with your other villagers. Since he and Rocket would be on opposite sides, it just means they have their own territory to protect to make sure the whole town is safe. XD
Has you met him in-game yet? Might help the decision if you haven't.

I tried to kick Merengue out of my first cycle town for 10 constant hours of cycling, and for the final 4 hours, I auto-voided everyone who wasn't her.. I went to bed at 4am and I voided her with a reset :L

The same thing happened in my second cycling town, except she did end up moving before I reset the town.. But still :p

And the opposite side thing is something I didn't consider actually! That's a good point :p

I have seen KC in-game in NL.. I used to love him in WW, and he looks so much better in NL (all the cats do, much smoother models)

Rhinos=Epicness.

I totally agree about what you said about them. I love all of them and I wish there were more in this game!:)

KC because he matches your Rocket and he is the same species as Tom.

I love my Merengue to bits. She is adorable, and her personality fits her looks like chocolate chips belong on cookies. The match was meant to be. Kid Cat, however, is pretty frickin' cool. I do not have personal experience, but I have never really liked the superhero villagers, so I would go with Merengue. Kid Cat's personality and looks don't really match, as I feel as though he would be a good lazy superhero. My final vote is:
Merengue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love my Merengue to bits. She is adorable, and her personality fits her looks like chocolate chips belong on cookies. The match was meant to be. Kid Cat, however, is pretty frickin' cool. I do not have personal experience, but I have never really liked the superhero villagers, so I would go with Merengue. Kid Cat's personality and looks don't really match, as I feel as though he would be a good lazy superhero. My final vote is:
Merengue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ignore the double post.

Back