• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which villager scares you?

Coco. Then again, appearances can be deceiving, so she might be very kind and sweet, actually. If I ever have her in my town, I'll know. :)

Rodeo, Tabby, Peaches, Roscoe, Cube, Stitches, Rasher. The faces... the faces!! ;-;

Coco. Then again, appearances can be deceiving, so she might be very kind and sweet, actually. If I ever have her in my town, I'll know. :)

TOTALLY agree! Those dead, empty eyes...*shudder*

There's something about Sylvia's design that just seems really off. But I love it. Whenever I see Sylvia in a dream town, I stare at her for minutes on end in confusion and awe.

Coco really freaks me out! But I want him in my town sooo bad!!!!!!!!!! I will never stop looking for him!

Coco really freaks me out! But I want him in my town sooo bad!!!!!!!!!! I will never stop looking for him!

*Not meaning to sound rude, but Coco is a girl ;~;*

I don't find Pietro scary but his house is terrifying omg

hmmmm so many are pretty creepy XD but i agree with the gorillas not fond of them at all and elise.....

I've seen several people say they dislike Elise, but I love her. I think she's cute. I'm probably going to keep her in my village forever.

Is this an unpopular opinion...? I think she's beauteous. Her looks give her a lot more personality. I'm not usually fond of villagers with humongo lips, but I really adore her?

I've seen several people say they dislike Elise, but I love her. I think she's cute. I'm probably going to keep her in my village forever.

Is this an unpopular opinion...? I think she's beauteous. Her looks give her a lot more personality. I'm not usually fond of villagers with humongo lips, but I really adore her?

Not many agree with you, judging by what I've seen people say about her, but I kind of dig her too. She's the only monkey I like.

I don't think there are any animals that scare me, but maybe the mice a little. I find them unnerving.

Not many agree with you, judging by what I've seen people say about her, but I kind of dig her too. She's the only monkey I like.

I don't think there are any animals that scare me, but maybe the mice a little. I find them unnerving.

I adored Elise at first sight. I also like Nana. I could maybe like Shari or Monty, but I haven't met them yet.

I also find the mice a bit unnerving. I had Broccolo in City Folk though, and I loved him. I also like Penelope. Bella and Limberg scare me though.

tumblr_mof2kdJFAX1rz31j5o2_r1_400.gif

Nana is friggin adorable and I actually wouldn't mind having her in town.

I like Elise, too. I prefer villagers to have looks with personality. I don't want them all to conform to a sickeningly sugary sweet standard of cuteness.

Coco and Naomi are both creepy but they both actually live in my town and I love them both haha
but Stitches is really creepy too though. HE IS A LIVING TEDDY BEAR. THAT IS CREEPY. maybe sometimes cute, but the idea of a living teddy bear that walks and talks is some horror movie exposition stuff.

I'm pretty sure it's unpopular. I like personality/uniqueness/characters in my villagers, but I am simply not fond of those types of characters in general (no matter the media). xD

Last edited:
Zucker scares me soo much o.o if he moved into my town I'd cry. I don't know what everyone sees in him ahah

Back