Which villager scares you?

Coco. Then again, appearances can be deceiving, so she might be very kind and sweet, actually. If I ever have her in my town, I'll know. :)

Rodeo, Tabby, Peaches, Roscoe, Cube, Stitches, Rasher. The faces... the faces!! ;-;

Coco. Then again, appearances can be deceiving, so she might be very kind and sweet, actually. If I ever have her in my town, I'll know. :)

TOTALLY agree! Those dead, empty eyes...*shudder*

There's something about Sylvia's design that just seems really off. But I love it. Whenever I see Sylvia in a dream town, I stare at her for minutes on end in confusion and awe.

Coco really freaks me out! But I want him in my town sooo bad!!!!!!!!!! I will never stop looking for him!

Coco really freaks me out! But I want him in my town sooo bad!!!!!!!!!! I will never stop looking for him!

*Not meaning to sound rude, but Coco is a girl ;~;*

I don't find Pietro scary but his house is terrifying omg

hmmmm so many are pretty creepy XD but i agree with the gorillas not fond of them at all and elise.....

I've seen several people say they dislike Elise, but I love her. I think she's cute. I'm probably going to keep her in my village forever.

Is this an unpopular opinion...? I think she's beauteous. Her looks give her a lot more personality. I'm not usually fond of villagers with humongo lips, but I really adore her?

I've seen several people say they dislike Elise, but I love her. I think she's cute. I'm probably going to keep her in my village forever.

Is this an unpopular opinion...? I think she's beauteous. Her looks give her a lot more personality. I'm not usually fond of villagers with humongo lips, but I really adore her?

Not many agree with you, judging by what I've seen people say about her, but I kind of dig her too. She's the only monkey I like.

I don't think there are any animals that scare me, but maybe the mice a little. I find them unnerving.

Not many agree with you, judging by what I've seen people say about her, but I kind of dig her too. She's the only monkey I like.

I don't think there are any animals that scare me, but maybe the mice a little. I find them unnerving.

I adored Elise at first sight. I also like Nana. I could maybe like Shari or Monty, but I haven't met them yet.

I also find the mice a bit unnerving. I had Broccolo in City Folk though, and I loved him. I also like Penelope. Bella and Limberg scare me though.

tumblr_mof2kdJFAX1rz31j5o2_r1_400.gif

Nana is friggin adorable and I actually wouldn't mind having her in town.

I like Elise, too. I prefer villagers to have looks with personality. I don't want them all to conform to a sickeningly sugary sweet standard of cuteness.

Coco and Naomi are both creepy but they both actually live in my town and I love them both haha
but Stitches is really creepy too though. HE IS A LIVING TEDDY BEAR. THAT IS CREEPY. maybe sometimes cute, but the idea of a living teddy bear that walks and talks is some horror movie exposition stuff.

I'm pretty sure it's unpopular. I like personality/uniqueness/characters in my villagers, but I am simply not fond of those types of characters in general (no matter the media). xD

Last edited:
Zucker scares me soo much o.o if he moved into my town I'd cry. I don't know what everyone sees in him ahah

Back