• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which villager do you want to see as part of the Build-A-Bear collaboration?

Which villager do you want to see as part of the Build-A-Bear collaboration?

• Other (comment below!)

Votes: 51 40.5%
  • Raymond

Votes: 25 19.8%
  • Marshall

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Marina

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Dom

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Sherb

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • Judy

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Fauna

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Lolly

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • Audie

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Beau

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Coco

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • Stitches

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • Molly

Votes: 19 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The obvious choice would be Judy and Stitches because they're both bears! I already have a Stitches plushie, but that's not the point. As for my other choices, I want Sterling, Celia, and Agent S.

Anyway, I want to see them make obscure villagers that are not well known such as Maddie for example. Not everything has to be cute and popular, but I guess that will never happen because it's not a viable way to make stuff on things where there's little to no demand, not making any profit. If it wasn't a concern or that people are willing to pay a higher price for their favourite lesser known villagers, then maybe Build-A-Bear might make them. Or maybe they'll take the lazy route and just slap Animal Crossing themed stuff on regular bears. I hope they don't, though, and I've never been to Build-A-Bear before.

Apollo, for the love of lord jeebus and all that is righteous - let me have my eagle chum in plush form

Punchy, Rudy, Kiki, Raymond, Lolly, Marshal, Dom.

Punchy and/or Rudy would be my must haves. I took a look at Punchy’s animal crossing plush as well as others and I can’t say I was impressed with how he looked at all.

Back