Which species would you want a new sisterly the most that doesn’t already have a sisterly?

Which new species would you want the most for a new sisterly?

• Alligator

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Anteater

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Bird

• Cow

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Duck

• Elephant

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hamster

• Hippo

• Mouse

• Octopus

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Tiger

• Wolf

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
Jive never really connected with sisterlys sadly.

But It would be cool to see a Mouse, I feel like that would be cute. Or Octopus, since there are very few octopus currently. My friend would adore more octopus 🐙

I voted for wolf because its strange and sort of shocking we didn't have one already.

The wolves are some of my favorites, so I went with that. But honestly, the octopus family needs more members in general. Like mentioned earlier, I do hope the next game - assuming we do get one (which given how successful this one is, I can't imagine they wouldn't make another one later on) - fills in a lot of the blanks and makes sure every species has at least one of each personality type.

as wolves are my second favourite animal to deers (and there’s already 2 sisterly deers), i’d love to see a sisterly wolf! in fact, i’m tempted to try and come up with a design for one aha. i also think a sisterly alligator or octopus would be cool.

i would happily take a sisterly wolf, elephant, or tiger. my dream choice was an eagle so i'm happy i got quinn lol

I wish there was at least one wolf of each personality type since I'd love to have an all wolf island with at least one of each personality. So I voted for a sisterly wolf.

Back