• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which species would you want a new sisterly the most that doesn’t already have a sisterly?

Which new species would you want the most for a new sisterly?

• Alligator

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Anteater

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Bird

• Cow

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Duck

• Elephant

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hamster

• Hippo

• Mouse

• Octopus

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Tiger

• Wolf

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters

Chesnaughty

Bulletproof
Bells
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Sisterlies don’t get enough love in New Horizons, and unfortunately there’s so few of them that it’s understandable they’re not nearly as popular, especially considering how “divisive” their aesthetics can be to people. Considering how few species have sisterlies, what species would be your favorite possible choice for a new sisterly and would make you want them on your island?

Elephants are an easy choice for me because I’ve always loved most of the elephants, especially the female elephants, and I think a girl equivalent to Tucker with a wolly mammoth sisterly would be amazing.

I’d like a uchi wolf, of the species listed in the poll. I think a woolly mammoth would be amazing, though. I’d be okay with that.

I would love to see some more sisterly villagers. Hard to choose just one. I would love to see a sisterly duck , elephant or wolf.

An uchi wolf would be super cool I think. It’s just their tsundere nature will fit the wolf so much as a species. Kinda like a female version of cranky wolves who I personally adore so much.

I voted alligator because I'd always like to see more of them. Plus, I think the personality would be quite fitting for an alligator villager.

I have an all-ducky island and would love to have an ucherly duck.The only other aquatic water fowl in the game with that personality is Flo the penguin.Hmmm....maybe I could get her and just say that she's a chubby duck.

i picked alligator too - i agree that it would suit them well! octopus would be my second choice though (fellow cephalopod pearl from spla2n comes to mind...)

I’d like a uchi wolf, of the species listed in the poll. I think a woolly mammoth would be amazing, though. I’d be okay with that.
A new Tucker?????
Post automatically merged:

I would love all of these but the only reason I chose Octopus is just because there are only 5 if you count Inkwell. But any new villagers are better than no villagers!

Lets hope that in the next AC game that Nintendo does not cut corners and only chooses certain villagers to bring back or else there will probably be a big controversy just like Pokemon's National Dex 🤨

I went with Octopus because I feel that they need villagers of other personality types.

I would like it if the next game (since it is unlikely we'd get an update adding even more villagers), the Animal Crossing staff fills in the blanks and gives us enough villagers so that every species gets at least one villagers for every personality type. This would also mean we would get lionesses. I like how in NL gave us male kangaroos. For lionesses, it'd be either a counterpart species like cows and bulls or feature a change in the model that is used like the kangaroos. I think the latter would work out best. Just eliminate the mane.

Wolves. This is the only species that I like each and every villager. Although the octopus really needs it the most.

This is the only area I thought they dropped the ball with the newly added villagers.
My guesses regarding what personality each villager was going to be was spot on except for the Uchi.

I expected Zoe to be made into an Uchi, while Faith retained her Normal personality. Instead they made Faith the Uchi (even though Canberra is already a beach themed Koala Uchi) and made Zoe Normal even though that meant we still have no sisterly anteaters. Someone made a bad call...

This is a tough one, but I went for tiger! We don't have a lot of tigers currently in general, but I really like their overall species design, so I'd love to see what they'd do for a sisterly one. I think the species would also fit well with sisterlies having that sort of "tough outer shell" type of personality.
A sisterly wolf, mouse, or hamster would be really cool to see as well, though.

I‘d love to see more of any sisterly villagers! There are already so many great sisterly villagers. I personally lIke Agnes, Tammy, Ursala and Pashmina, but I think they’re all great. 😊

I think I’d most like to see an alligator, cow or elephant sisterly! I think an octopus sisterly would be interesting too! 🌟🐙

I voted for anteater because I love anteaters and I would hope for a goth/ alternative design.
A sisterly octopus would be nice, too, considering how few of them there are, Marina being the only female.
But even though there are not too many sisterlies overall, I think that some of them are outstandingly great, such as Agnes, Cherry or Muffy.

Back