• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which species would you want a new sisterly the most that doesn’t already have a sisterly?

Which new species would you want the most for a new sisterly?

• Alligator

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Anteater

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Bird

• Cow

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Duck

• Elephant

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hamster

• Hippo

• Mouse

• Octopus

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Tiger

• Wolf

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
Jive never really connected with sisterlys sadly.

But It would be cool to see a Mouse, I feel like that would be cute. Or Octopus, since there are very few octopus currently. My friend would adore more octopus 🐙

I voted for wolf because its strange and sort of shocking we didn't have one already.

The wolves are some of my favorites, so I went with that. But honestly, the octopus family needs more members in general. Like mentioned earlier, I do hope the next game - assuming we do get one (which given how successful this one is, I can't imagine they wouldn't make another one later on) - fills in a lot of the blanks and makes sure every species has at least one of each personality type.

as wolves are my second favourite animal to deers (and there’s already 2 sisterly deers), i’d love to see a sisterly wolf! in fact, i’m tempted to try and come up with a design for one aha. i also think a sisterly alligator or octopus would be cool.

i would happily take a sisterly wolf, elephant, or tiger. my dream choice was an eagle so i'm happy i got quinn lol

I wish there was at least one wolf of each personality type since I'd love to have an all wolf island with at least one of each personality. So I voted for a sisterly wolf.

Back