Pokémon Which species would you like to see as Pokemon in Sun and Moon?

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Which new species would you guys like to see as Pokemon? I'd like for there to be a cheetah. Inevitably there will be more repeats of species like yet another butterfly, frog, or bat, but hopefully there will be some new and interesting species.

I'd like to see Pokemon based on: narwhal, flamingo, peacock, hummingbird and koala

altaria might be peacock-ish but ehh I want something more colorful

I'd like to see Pokemon based on: narwhal, flamingo, peacock, hummingbird and koala

altaria might be peacock-ish but ehh I want something more colorful

I'm surprised that Gamefreak hasn't gotten around to a koala yet. Meanwhile, there are three evolutionary lines which are literally piles of s*** (Muk, Swalot, and Garbodor).

I really wanna see an Axolotl type Pokemon. It'd be like Fairy-type and Water-type or something, I don't know. :p

I really wanna see an Axolotl type Pokemon. It'd be like Fairy-type and Water-type or something, I don't know. :p

I always thought Mudkip line was based on the axolotl? But something that looks more like one would be really cool. I love axolotls!

Additionally, I'd love to see a a platypus pokemon! It would be really neat if they added a typing gender difference. Water/poison for males because of their venomous spurs, and a pure water typing for females who lack the spur.

A real manatee, come on Dewgong looks nothing like it lmaooo.

Also, idek tapir, anteater, pangolin or something?

Heatmor and Sandshrew are an anteater and pangolin, respectively. :]

I'd like to see a magpie Pokemon! Also an actual dolphin (closest we have are Lanturn and Kyogre).

im hoping for a unicorn pokemon. maybe make it a moon exclusive since a unicorn kinda fits into a moon theme.

Heatmor and Sandshrew are an anteater and pangolin, respectively. :]

I'd like to see a magpie Pokemon! Also an actual dolphin (closest we have are Lanturn and Kyogre).

Yeah, I know they kinda are but sandshrew is more based on shrews rather than the other. And Heatmor look like freaking virus for a disease so yeah.

Omg! I want an anteater! Or a lynx! Or a legendary wolf! Omg yaaaaaaassss! (I got way too excited for this :) )

The best I can think of is some type of bioluminescent mushroom Pokemon, probably Grass/Fairy. Oh, more domestic dog breeds would be cute too. I mainly want to see a pug if they do add more dogs.

I want an Ice/Fire-type. I know it's a stretch, but just hear me out. What if there were a Pokemon or legendary that was temperature related? I know we have Volcanion, but Volcanion is based around volcanoes and steam. I don't want a thermometer or any weird thing like that, I want a sort of spirit or mystical creature that can bend temperature at will. Just think of how cool that'd be! It would be decently stable with a wide range of powerful moves.

Last edited:
Back